Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hello, ADISC community!
    Firstly, I want to say sorry, because I have become a lurker, but I didn't remember my Username/password (pretty lame, I know).

Well, where to start?
    I am, as most of you, a normal guy interested in diapers (I want to specify: I am not english, and I learned it by miself, so silly grammar errors may occur)
    In my real life, I've just finished school: I work with 3d/2d graphic,animations,photography, moviemaking ... all that kind of stuff ^^

I found this site via Google, when I was looking for a diaper lovers social network. I thought "this one looks interesting", so I subscribed. I really like this forum, because is full of people, and when I'll find some more time, I'll start to explore better this site.

Well, sorry again and please, don't misunderstand that lurker status, I didn't want to, really.

Hello and welcome. Cool that you work on animations. Is it normal hand drawn animation or is it 3D stuff?

Hey man, welcome to ADISC, I hope you like it here and can become a part of our community!

~ supersam