Thread: Fur Affinity story question.

Default Fur Affinity story question.

Okay, is there a way I can view Fur Affinity's babyfur stories without downloading them? I'm paranoid, so of course I'm worried about getting a virus or something from it. Is there a way, or no?

If your computer can use the file, you should be able to view it on the page, I think. If not, downloading should be fine. I doubt many babyfurs would want to give their readers a virus.

Only read stories others have already read, I guess. I've never heard of anyone getting a virus from reading babyfur stories on FA though.

Not that I know of. While I haven't heard of anyone picking up a virus off of FA, I totally understand your concern.

The chances that you will get a virus off FA because of a story are nill. People cannot upload .exe programs. The only type of file that is allowed is to upload on to FA storys are "doc, docx, rtf, txt, pdf, and odt" none of these can launch a program that could include a virus. Also your Anti-virus would pickup if you tried to download something like that.

So if you download something that dont have doc, docx, rtf, txt, pdf, odt at the end dont open.