Thread: :) Finally had the courage to buy diapers.

Default :) Finally had the courage to buy diapers.

Went to Walgreens today around 6:30 pm. I was nervous as hell. I walked over to the diaper aisle, quickly walked down it and spotted a depends sample pack for $2.49.. It contained 1 SM/Med pull up. 1 L/XL pull up. And 2 guards. I grabbed it and made my way to the register as quickly as possible trying not to be seen by anyone.. When I got there, the women rang them up without saying a word! Thank god. I drove home, parked in the garage and manage to slip the pack inside without my parents noticing. All my efforts have paid off now. Right now I am laying in bed with the small pull up on (they fit perfect) all wet and warm . I got work tomorrow so I got to sleep. Any advice how to hide them and dispose so I don't get caught? I am 17 btw. Might make a run up there next week and buy a pack. Ttyl.

I'm assuming you have your own car, just throw it away on your way to work tomorrow at like park or a gas station or something

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ravin18

I sometimes just wear it till I get to work and throw it away there I work in a public building so there is noway anyone would know it was from me unless they saw me throw it away. Also my development has dumpsters so I sometimes just take the trash out my wife has no idea

Quote Originally Posted by KissimmeeDL View Post
    Went to Walgreens today around 6:30 pm. I was nervous as hell. I walked over to the diaper aisle, quickly walked down it and spotted a depends sample pack for $2.49.. It contained 1 SM/Med pull up. 1 L/XL pull up. And 2 guards. I grabbed it and made my way to the register as quickly as possible trying not to be seen by anyone.. When I got there, the women rang them up without saying a word! Thank god. I drove home, parked in the garage and manage to slip the pack inside without my parents noticing. All my efforts have paid off now. Right now I am laying in bed with the small pull up on (they fit perfect) all wet and warm . I got work tomorrow so I got to sleep. Any advice how to hide them and dispose so I don't get caught? I am 17 btw. Might make a run up there next week and buy a pack. Ttyl.
    Hey man i am getting my license soon and cant wait to buy some diapers! Could you lend some of your courage to me?