Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my luck did a 360

Unhappy my luck did a 360

i was drinking out of the baby bottle i found yesterday (brand new) and my dad comes home at 12:00 instead of 6:00, i herd the door that goes into the garage slam and it scares the hell out of me so i had about 10 seconds to hid the bottle so now it's under this huge shelf thing and I'm freaking out because i walked passed a window about 30 seconds before my dad came into the house with the bottle in the hand facing the window so i don't know if he saw it or not, and he wouldn't tell me if he did or not he would just tell my mom latter, so ya I'm so nervous I'm about to puke

You probably should've just put this on the thread you already have about that bottle >.>

He might have tought, if he did see you, you were drinking out of a sports bottel, I wouldn't worry about it.

Chill out, Relax. If anything said, Say the following: Huh? What? ...You must be seeing things dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    Chill out, Relax. If anything said, Say the following: Huh? What? ...You must be seeing things dad.
    I would but my mom knows I'm into diapers, I told her long time ago but i convinced her i stopped wearing them so if she finds out i might of had a baby bottle she will freak

Usually there's plenty of glare on the outside of windows during midday. It's very hard to clearly see objects or people inside unless they're right up by the glass. Pretty good chance he never even noticed you near the window, much less your bottle.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Usually there's plenty of glare on the outside of windows during midday. It's very hard to clearly see objects or people inside unless they're right up by the glass. Pretty good chance he never even noticed you near the window, much less your bottle.

~Pramrider
    your probably right but the reason i think he noticed is that he was acting weird when he walked in the house

Well, you were going to be acting weird. You had a shock at him coming home. He might has picked that up and subconsciously reacted in a similar way. Or perhaps you were expecting him to have noticed, so you thought he was acting weird because of it. Even if he did notice it doesn't sound like he saw clearly so he will probably shake it off as something 'more plausible' - like the sports bottle thing that someone mentioned earlier.

Just a small observation. If a person's luck does a 360, doesnt that mean their luck is right where it started??? (Good to Good)

Shouldn't it be a 180? (Good to Bad)

HeHeHe sorry =P

EmeraldsAndLime

Actually, it is possible to do a 360 and walk away. Here, let me demonstrate.