Thread: Adult Baby in the news in The Netherlands

Default Adult Baby in the news in The Netherlands

As a DL this certainly came to me. On a Dutch forum I found a thread about a man visiting a mall dressed as a baby.

Follow this link to see that movie. Contents and interview is all in Dutch.

GeenStijl : Kiekeboe! Almeerse man doet baby na

On this topic in the forum I found a few reaction that made me LOL !

"If men are allowed to wear Uggs then this should be no problem"

and another:

"While camping I saw a women passing by. Half of her consisted of fat. THAT I found shocking!

"If you as a women like this man, are you then a female pedo?

And this one I found astonishing:

"Leave him and let him do what he wants. Sex brings life, Religeon only takes life"

And finally:

If this man is not allowed to walk around like this, then, I find that we must forbid all men to wear sandals with white socks.

3x LOL

I couldn't understand any of the video, but I did find odd his combination of a pink babyish onesie, cute white knee socks with a ribbon and then big, brown and bulky walking boots. They killed the baby image for me, I think he needs to get some cute sandals or something...

hehe.. what a country we have..
    ugly man + baby-dress = good
    beautiful woman + burqa = bad

the shoes would've killed it for me too, if the general look of the guy hadn't already

ABDL + public don't mix for me. I prefer to keep all that stuff (other than wearing a diaper in public) at home. Glad he had the courage to pull that off, though. I just wonder what comments were made at the mall :|

It has taken me a long time to realise that wheras children are normally unself-conscious, older people regressing or enjoying infantilism are often very self concsious in public situations - fine if a strong social situation among friends - like marches etc. but otherwise having others who are not of the same persuasion aware of your proclivities does tend to spoil things - just my take on this and others wiill (I am sure) feel differently.

Kinda reminds me of the late Heidi Lynn. Not sure if anyone remembers that guy or not, but Heidi Lynn would go around Phoenix dressed as a baby girl and had appeared on several TV shows in the past. Most notably, the first Springer one with adult babies.

Going out in public like that... not sure if I like that idea at all. Would I do it? No.

I don't speak Dutch and the clothing may very well be culturally significant to them, but what he was wearing didn't scream AB to me.