Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man who conned babysitters into changing his diapers sentenced to 3 years in prison.

Default Man who conned babysitters into changing his diapers sentenced to 3 years in prison.

News Report Here:

I'm wondering if this is a good object lesson for those that would think it's ok to involve an unsuspecting public in their fetish, or to those who might consider lying to their parents, or wetting their beds or clothes consciously in order to get diapers.

We, as humans, have the ability to rationalize almost anything in order to justify getting what we want at times, regardless of how it affects others. Where did this guy's decision-making process go wrong? Was it the moment he decided to find a sitter? The moment he went for the diaper change? Or the moment he fondled the sitter while she slept?

Do you think he convinced himself that each of these actions would be acceptable, continuing on to each new phase until the train went off the tracks, or do you think he knew it was wrong from the get go, and said "screw it, I'm goin for it"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post

I'm wondering if this is a good object lesson for those that would think it's ok to involve an unsuspecting public in their fetish,

or to those who might consider lying to their parents, or wetting their beds or clothes consciously in order to get diapers.
    What? In what way are those two things related?

This guy again? There already was a massive thread about his case several months ago. I suppose it's been closed for a while at this point, but there you have it.

He gave a poor representation of autistic people and ABDLs during his con act, and I do not doubt that he was fully aware of how morally wrong his actions were when he was partaking in them.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    What, you mean other than the second one being a specific instance of the first? Your parents are "the public," too.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    Ummm- they are not related to each other directly, but individuals that have considered either can take a lesson from this chap who a) lied about his condition in an effort to get what he desired (with obvious negative results) and b) involved unsuspecting members of the public in a scheme that directly stoked his fetish ( again, with rather negative results) Sorry if my addled brain wasn't able to convey that in an appropriate manner!

@Kaworu, The thread was locked or I would have dredged it up. This is related to it in that it is the conclusion of the trial and sentencing, where the other thread dealt with the announcement of his arrest and the sad details surrounding it. Figured it was relevant.

Thanks LazyAB!

I think the interesting part of the story is that he got 3 years. It seems that the law did not look at what he did favorably. As for wetting the bed to connive parents into buying diapers, it's all about the honesty issue. At least that's within the family and one's who hopefully love one another. This man simply did what he wanted in order to trick people into babying him.

AmbezeSubHealth

3 years?

What a light sentence.

Ummm- they are not related to each other directly, but individuals that have considered either can take a lesson from this chap who a) lied about his condition in an effort to get what he desired (with obvious negative results) and b) involved unsuspecting members of the public in a scheme that directly stoked his fetish ( again, with rather negative results) Sorry if my addled brain wasn't able to convey that in an appropriate manner!

@Kaworu, The thread was locked or I would have dredged it up. This is related to it in that it is the conclusion of the trial and sentencing, where the other thread dealt with the announcement of his arrest and the sad details surrounding it. Figured it was relevant.

Thanks LazyAB!
    Thank you, Lil Snap for bringing the follow-up and sentencing to this story that was orginally posted in a thread in mid-December 2010. Ther were about 4000 views to that thread and 99 responses.

Most of us on ADISC, both young and old, were appauled by the story. Despite that, there were a few members that took a totally different view on the story and adamently posted that the arrest was bullshit and what this sexual perpetrator did was not a crime. Actually it was....8 major crimes... 8 serious felonies. Three years in prison, five years of supervised probation and lifetime registration as a Sexual Offender.

Goes to show us there are a number of folks on the forums that have severely broken moral compasses and have a blurred and distorted sense of what legal and illegal behavior is. Let us all take note. ADISC is a support community, but it should never become a site that harbors and ultimately condones criminal thinking and behavior.

The article does state that Richardson was sorry for his actions and would work to change.
    The trouble is that statistics overwhelmingly demonstrate that most sex offenders re-offend and ther criminal sexual behavior usually escalates over time.

I don't often pick up the local paper, (just too much bad news). This weeks story was that of a murder of four children and a mother by their father. He stabbed the children and mother numerous times and then set the house on fire. The mother and children were pronounced dead at the hospital. The man survived the fire and is in police custody at the hospital, charged with the murders. The man had a history as a sex offender. This is now the most heinous local murder case in the last 50 years.

One of my posts in the thread:

Lil Snap, I like your connection to honesty/dishonesty in dealing with family. As both you and dogboy have highlighted, the moral of the story for our younger members is to not let your TB desires lead to manipulation and lying to get diapers.

The real problem is here, as usual in this kind of cases, impulse control. It seems to me there's a number of ab/dl's that have problems with it and can't separate their fantasies/wants from reality. Maybe we are so used to getting what we want in our comfortable western lifestyles that it's easy to make the mistake that that should go for everything that we might want. Three years sounds about right for something like this, and I'm mainly looking at the conning and grabbing for that.

What I do find interesting from a legal standpoint is how having a diaper changed in somebody's home would outrage public decency.. ? Seems like a stretch

This guy was wrong from the beginning. He could have gone on any number of adult websites to pay someone to babysit him but he chose to drag an unsuspecting person into it. On the bright side he will probably have it harder than a bank robber or some other violent criminal after he gets out of jail. They don't have to be on a registry.