Lately, I've been thinking about getting a UPS box, so I can order things online and pick up when I'm ready...Well I asked a friend that used to work at the UPS Store, what I would have to do, and now I'm going to pass the information on to you all...
What do you need?
- 2 forms of identification (Such as License, Passport, Voters card, etc).
- To be 18 or older.
How much is it?
- Around $25 USD a month, for a minimum of 3 months.
What do you have to do?
- When you walk in, and say that you want to get a small mailbox. There are forms you have to fill out (I believe you can get them from the UPS website, and print them out), and return them back to the store.
What do they give you?
- Keys for your mailbox.
- Keys to the store, so you can get to the mailbox after store hours.
Will the small mailbox be big enough?
- If the package ends up being too big, they will just hold onto it for you, without putting it in the mailbox, so you would have to show up during normal store hours to pick it up.
- There are bigger mailboxes available, but why waste the money?
What if I need to know more?
- The people at the store should explain it to you, when you go to get one...Or I could ask my friend if you want to know without going in.