Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should it be legal...

lloydrughing

Default Should it be legal...

This question was raised inside of my mind when I saw a post saying something to the effect that it is rude or immoral to openly wear diapers in public. Now I can understand that viewpoint, but I don't agree with it at all. I think, I should be able to wear anything I please in a public place (like a park, beach, museum, or monument even) whenever I feel like it. But I don't wear diapers, so to be more exact, I think I should be able to have any (consenting) partner I choose, strapped into a stroller and carted, wearing nothing but a diaper, through any public place. It's a different story with private establishments like stores, clubs, restaurants, etc. But otherwise, I think it's perfectly moral, courteous, and should be totally legal.

Those are my thoughts, but I want to hear yours. So...

1. Do you think it should be legal to wear a diaper in any public place?
    2. Do you think it is moral or immoral to do so?
    3. Do you think it should be legal to wear anything or nothing in any public place?
    4. Do you think any kind of clothing or lack of clothing displayed in a public place is immoral?

1) I don't see why it should be illegal. Sure, people may look at us funny, but still... (I may be naive in saying this, but hey, I'm 15. I don't have a lot of wisdom built up yet)

2) If you like to do it, hey, go nuts! No one else has the right to degrade you on your interests!

3) Why, Lady Gaga already does this! For real, as long as you're not "showing things", wear whatever you want.

4) Same as 3

Hownowbrowncow

1. Do you think it should be legal to wear a diaper in any public place? Im almost positive it is in the US to wear diapers in public. Its not considered nudity, :\. If not then yes, I think diapers should be legal.

2. Do you think it is moral or immoral to do so? Yes, because people would know when you've pissed and/or pooped yourself.

3. Do you think it should be legal to wear anything or nothing in any public place? Errr, No. I dont want to see some dude that goes by the name Wizard waltzing around in a thong or absolutely nothing at all. Think of the children. They would be mentally scarred.

4. Do you think any kind of clothing or lack of clothing displayed in a public place is immoral? Like having no shirt on ? No. But full out butt naked ? Yes. It's disgusting honestly.

I think this should be moved to mature topics.

Hownowbrowncow

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    As far as I know it is legal.
    Thank you. :P

It may not be illegal but most citys have ordances against such things and you can fined with lewid and lascivious behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hownowbrowncow View Post
    Thank you. :P
    heh, your post wasn't there when I replied. You said it better anyway though.

Hownowbrowncow

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    heh, your post wasn't there when I replied. You said it better anyway though.
    I wasn't positive anyway. :S I thought that I had missed some sort of new bill.

I personally don't think it's right to wear a diaper only in public (with or without shirt) just as I don't think it's right to go barefoot in public. I do think that properly worn diapers as "underware" in public is absolutely okay, and should be legal. Even if it is showing, and or obvious that you're wearing a diaper.

Basically I'm a firm believer that one should wear appropriate clothing in public.. if that makes sense. Also disagree with someone wearing a bikni anywhere other than a pool/beach etc.

As far as I know wearing a diaper under your shorts / pants / dress / skirt is not illegal and would be hard to prove lewid and lascivious behaviour unless you where doing so in a way to draw attention to the fact you are diapered.

I personaly belive wearing a diaper in public, weather its just a diaper or along with a shirt or swim top should not be a fineable offence unless you are some how endagering the public in any way. ( ie wearing a soaked or messy diaper that should have been changed hours ago )

I say this as in the comunity I live in females can wear practaly 2 bandaids and a cork and not be fined, but a male wearing a speedo will not only be fined but hauled off to jail.