Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone brave enough?

Default Anyone brave enough?

I've been having a conversation with a friend about crazy European TV shows and he sent me a link to this:

‪Video Divertente: IL Pannolone!‬‏ - YouTube

Now is anyone brave enough to pull this stunt without the candid camera?

Little Lill

1. If i was a guy, maybe
    2.If i was in a different town, then my hometown maybe.
    Lool That video was funny.

No I would not, that is rude to the other people, Just because we like them others don't it just as bad as some one walking around nude in a public place. PLease don't give AB/DL's a bad name and respect the rights of others.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Lol great!! His diaper is so bad ass!! Thanks for the post.
    I'd totally rock that diaper! I don't know that I'd pull the stunt he pulled, but I'd definitely rock that diaper!

It all comes down to if there was anything in my system that shouldn't be there lol.

Don't worry, bboy, I'm not encouraging anyone to do this. I just thought it was a bit of fun on a hot summer night. I'm all about having a sense of humor when it comes to this sort of thing. Life is short and I love a good laugh. It looks to me like everyone is having a good time in the video.

That video IS pretty funny, but no. It's a private thing for me, and I dislike exhibitionism.

thats pretty down. I would maybe do it for money probably

I would do it in a heart beat, as long as I was in a country that did not arrest you for doing something silly.