Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist

Default Craigslist

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried it for casual hookups..? If so how was it catch anything etc etc?

For some reason I just don't think it'd be a good idea to look for booty calls on Craigslist. Seems kind of...desperate.

I've never used it or seen it, but from what I've heard about it, it seems seedy and potentially dangerous.

If you're considering using it, and do, please let us know how it goes...

Dan x

I'm considering it because I want to see how it would be to be with a guy for a casual hookup but I'm too paranoid about catching something <_<

Then just insist on using protection. Force it through on your own initiative.
    I can't help but add that perhaps using Craigslist to "try" that, might not be a true reflection on the practice. I mean, it's a kind of seedy method through which to experience something rather major for the first time... You may not find a great example from a place like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    For some reason I just don't think it'd be a good idea to look for booty calls on Craigslist. Seems kind of...desperate.
    This. Emphatically.

Try the "Strictly Platonic" section on CL first. Maybe you will meet someone you might really like.. and if it happens, it will happen naturally.. I do not do one night stands anymore because I always feel empty after the night is over.

Also there is a site called Plenty of Fish that I heard was pretty cool.

Keep us up to date on your love adventures and stay safe!!

We had a woman locally who had a hookup with some guy from Craigs List. That was more than a year ago and her body has yet to be found.

Wasn't there a special on T.V. about the Craigslist killer?
    I wouldn't do that if I were you. Honestly, I'm against hooking up on the internet in general.

I sometimes look there to see if there's a little girl in need of a daddy but I've yet to find anyone.