Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24/7

Default 24/7

I've decided starting tomorrow, I'm going to wear nappies 24/7. What advice
    would you give etc for those who do?

Make sure you have a big change bag, excuses at the ready, powder/cream and spare diapers. Get practice changing in toilet stalls and disposing of them in a hygienic way.

Be prepared to explain it to friends and family. Oh, and don't chicken out on days when you don't quite feel like it.

That the kind of advice you were looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post

That the kind of advice you were looking for?
    You're a more patient man than I.
    I'd have reminded him to take a step back from the bubble/fantasy that is 24/7 wearing, and consider the real-life practicalities of it. Will you have to explain it? Can you? Will there be consequences of it? A less-than-favourable impression of you that might stick?
    Have you thought properly about it?

Just my take on it. I still wish you luck!

Nope, stupid idea. Not doing it thanks for the advice guys

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinsforbiddenlover View Post
    Nope, stupid idea. Not doing it thanks for the advice guys
    Sorry, mate. Hope you're not in a huff now...

24, 48 or 72 hours, my personal record was 4 days nonstop AB, but not diapered.

Wait, you went from wanting to wear to thinking it was stupid in a matter of minutes? Wow :O.

24/7 isn't for everybody I guess :s I would love to try this some time though

I decided to go 24-7 27 years ago, it lasted a good 20 years and I loved every minute of it, past 7 years I have been re-potty training myself and have made great strides on becomeing non-diaper dependit once again.

"one does not just simply go 24/7. There is an evil there that does not sleep."

Or something like that.
    Just do it when you feel like it. I always keep a few diapers so that when the mood strikes me, I get padded. That keeps it fun. Forcing yourself to do it even when you don't want to saps the fun away. Besides, I'm not a 24/7 AB/DL, so why wear them 24/7. If anything, I can't wait for the day that I can wear Girl's clothes without people looking at me funny.