Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers for life?

Default Diapers for life?

Hi everybody

Imagine yourself at the age of 65...... Will you still be wearing diapers for fun then? Or do you think that at some point in your life you'll stop wearing diapers? If so, what do you think will have to happen to let you stop.

I am still having trouble to imagine myself at such an old age standing in front of the mirror and look at myself being diapered and wetting myself involuntary with my P-device. But I have to admit I couldn't imagine myself 10 years ago that I would still be in diapers for fun at this age. And here I am, sitting behind my PC wetting my fifth diaper for this day.

And I don't have the faintest idea what will have to happen to let me stop wearing them.

So how about you? Will you be wearing diapers for life?

I don't know, I might, it really depends... from what I understand... the *sickness* never really gos away... so the answer to that is yes I suppose. at the same time, I have a feeling I wont make it to 65... my candle is lit on both ends...

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by alexmonkey View Post
    at 65 you may not have the choice!

65 is not as old as you think.. Everybody thinks of 60 year old people having to wear diapers. My grandparents are going 70 and have no problems. Most likely your grandparents are 60+ and don't have any problems, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    65 is not as old as you think.. Everybody thinks of 60 year old people having to wear diapers. My grandparents are going 70 and have no problems. Most likely your grandparents are 60+ and don't have any problems, either.
    Just as a side-note: You maybe just don't know - it's not like they will rub it in your face, if they have continence problems (Which at 60+ is a high probability).
    They quite likely would not wear full-blown diapers unless it's really severe IC... but pads & stuff.. and you wouldn't be any wiser...

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    So how about you? Will you be wearing diapers for life?
    Mate, honestly, no frickin' idea... I think I'll stick with it for as long as it feels like a good / right thing to do.
    And if at one point in life I come to the point where I really want to stop I'll see if I can pull it off or not...

well only time will tell.

Yea, I will at 65. I just won't be looking at myself in the mirror, yuck :P

Miku

Uhm no they don't. My grandparents, I think I'd know; not you. And if you really wanna know how I know, I always see the groceries and we're lower middle class so my grandma wouldn't make two trips for that stuff and my grandpa's dead.

From what I've read from the more senior members on here, this feeling isn't going to go away. Now I'll be honest, the thought of baby time when I'm 65 scares me - but the thought of sex, having grandkids, retiring, etc. scare me also.

If I'm honest, I have no idea. If I am still mentally fit, with a loving and engaging partner, probably.

My answer: maybe. Just maybe.
    By 65 I would probably have a wife, kids and maybe even grandkids. I just might have gotten out of my *B/DLism. But that might not happen.

52 years young and sill loving but not needing diapers. My parents are 84 now and I'm quite sure they don't have incontence problems either. I see myself enjoying diapers as long as I live.