Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my Gawd, I can't take it anymore!

Default Oh my Gawd, I can't take it anymore!

GRRR!!!!

Puberty sucks! I'm horny all the freaking time, and to a transsexual, this is a VERY serious issue! I hate it, because it leads to... the "m" word... and all that does is remind me I'm a guy, and that leads to more hate!

This is really getting out of hand, because my hatred for my body/hormones is progressing, and I don't want this to get severe enough that I contemplate suicide! I have dreams! T^T

How do I get rid of these feelings?!

It's part of growing up. There's really no way to escape this. You're reminding that you're a man every time you go to pee, or you take a shower.

Masturbating isn't going to be much different for you and it's going to make you feel better. These hormones are going to keep raging.

EmLamby

Hey as long as you know that you have the soul/mind/heart of a woman, who cares what body you were born with? It's just extra flesh.

Puberty was rough on me as my hormones raged on. I was not transsexual, but I had other demons. Eventually I had a psychiatrist, so don't think you have to go through this alone, especially if you feel compelled to self harm. The first step can be talking to a parent so that you can get help, should you think it's that serious. Remember that you always have friends here, and we will always listen.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Puberty was rough on me as my hormones raged on. I was not transsexual, but I had other demons. Eventually I had a psychiatrist, so don't think you have to go through this alone, especially if you feel compelled to self harm. The first step can be talking to a parent so that you can get help, should you think it's that serious. Remember that you always have friends here, and we will always listen.
    Thanks, but you guys are the only ones I can talk to. If my dad found out I was transsexual, you'd never hear from me again. Or anyone, for that matter. He would ask why these feeling are upsetting me, and I'd have to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    Thanks, but you guys are the only ones I can talk to. If my dad found out I was transsexual, you'd never hear from me again. Or anyone, for that matter. He would ask why these feeling are upsetting me, and I'd have to tell him.
    I can sure understand that. I hid everything from my parents. It was only because I got caught that my mom sent me to the shrink. Then, everything came out....sigh.

Peachy

Nothing you can do about this. We've all gone through those times of pitching tents in our pants. it's nature's wake up call to your sexuality. It'll go away eventually, especially when you pick up regular 'exercising'.

Speaking of that, I'd suggest getting regular exercise then. The more sticky stuff hormones you elimiate from your body, the less theY'll distract you. SO schedule regular masturbation times. You can do it when it doesn't distract you, i.e. when you're consciously male anyway (while peeing, in the shower, while changing clothes). Or just do it at fixed times of the day. Or add female elements of masturbation to your routine (I'm not gonna get graphic here), or just close your eyes/or do it in the dark and then fantasize about being a girl).

Your hormones won't go away unless you cut all hormone producing organs out of your body, so you'll have to live with it. The best you can do it use it to your advantage and give yourself reminders of wanting to be a girl. For instance, a tight thong under your normal underwear will stop erections from going full force and also increase pressure in your back region, thus reminding you that you're in a girly thong and not loose guy boxers with enough room to pitch a tent.

No need to be all pissed off or take drastic measures. Girls get horny too, just not (immediately) visibly so. Just use your imagiation and your own horniness to explore some new girly aspects. Then you'll enjoy rather than hate it.

Peachy

I feel for you. Only solution is to deal or tell, and even then you'll still probably have to deal. Glad I'm almost 18. First thing I'm doing (once I get permission from my Psych) is getting that thing taken off. Cuts down on cost of hormones (don't need as much androgen blockers) and gets it out of the way.

It looks like he's starting to go through it too
    I'm there with you man

AmbezeSubHealth

I remember the part of puberty where I was so loaded up on sex hormones I couldn't sleep less I masturbated.