Thread: Greeting

Wink Greeting

Hi, Iím CuriousGuy (As you might have noticed since itís written in big letters just thereJ)

Iím currently in high school and about to start my secondary 5 (I think itís 11th grade in the US, Iím not sure though) Iím actually quite anxious to start!

Iím disabled and in a wheelchair since my birth but I donít find it limiting or frustrating. It actually gave me a completely different outlook on life!

Personally, Iím the anxious type and this sometimes becomes shyness but I try, however, to be outgoing and friendly.

Concerning diapers/regression, I actually am not sure if itís in my cup of tea and, if it is, in what way. I do, however, feel drawn toward it and am in the process of trying it.

I registered to this site because I found it to be a friendly community and hoped it could help me and answer my questions regarding the exploration of AB/DL activities and such.

As for my interests, I consider myself a ďgeekĒ and Iím proud of it! I enjoy a variety of video games from MMORPGs to FPSs.

My favourites are the ďThe SimsĒ series, the ďSim CityĒ series, ďThe World Ends With YouĒ and the ďBit.TripĒ series.

For TV, there is only two shows I follow periodically : Star Trek (any series except ďEnterpriseĒ because I havenít got around to watching it yet (I have no hate against it) ) and The Big Bang Theory (Currently waiting for season 4 to get on DVD)

As for the rest, I enjoy some mangas/animes, chess, disabled skiing and fencing, and physics (especially quantum and String theories.)

Anyway, I feel this is getting quite long so I wish you all a good day and I hope to talk to you all soon.

CuriousGuy

Hey CuriousGuy! Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney ADISC! What kind of anime do you like?

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome.

To answer your question, I started with Naruto and Bleach but my favourites are D. Gray Man and Chaos;head.

HI Curious! I loved your intro. You are a very strong person and you have a very big heart. I love anime & manga too.. can you guess what manga my avatar is from?? If you do you are a GOD!

But if you can't you are still pretty cool!!

Hi lifeisabeach, thanks for the compliment. Unfortunatly, I can't name the anime of your avatar but I'd like to know the answer.

Sorry...

Anyway, what are your favourites magas and animes?

CuriousGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
    Hi lifeisabeach, thanks for the compliment. Unfortunatly, I can't name the anime of your avatar but I'd like to know the answer.

Sorry...

Anyway, what are your favourites magas and animes?

CuriousGuy
    NP! You are still cool! I am reading Black Lagoon now.. humm hey I think I'll put up a BL avatar. Just saw the "Berserk" anime series..wow..that anime kicked me booty!!!