Thread: Waves my binky

Default Waves my binky

1) Hello! Who are you?

My Daddy calls me Missy. I am new to the whole AB lifestyle. We had been looking for something that fullfilled us both and offhandedly I mentioned wondering what it would be like to just be able to be little.

In my 'adult' life I work in accounting. We have 3 kids.

2) What brings you here?

I am here because I wanted to find some place that the little me could come out sometimes to. No one in my rl knows about this new lifestyle for us.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

My hobbies include crocheting, reading, and playing a game called second life. I have three wonderful children.

I look forward to all the help I can get as we make this journey!

Hi, DaddysMissy. Welcome to ADISC. I am very intrigued that you and Daddy are interested in developing an AB lifestyle. I think it's fair to say that most of us here did not make a conscious choice to be an *B/DL, but have always had these interests, from a relatively early age. We did have much choice in the matter, the *B/DL desires were, and are, an integral part of who and what we are. I think that it would have been much more enjoyable ( for me, at least ) to have been able to wait until I was an adult to have explored and experienced the AB/DL world, instead of having to deal with the complications it caused me during my childhood. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. The members here will be able to provide you with a wealth on information about being, or becoming, an AB/DL. Take care and have fun.

Well, I have always had the feelings. I just never acted on them.

From the time I was little I sucked on my fingers, and i used to rub clean diapers against my skin.

With the hangups that most have, I never tried wearing them after being potty trained.

He has always tried to take a 'daddy' kind of role with me and I resisted for a long time (we just had our 3rd wedding anniversary). We were talking about what was missing and he said he wanted to feel needed, and I said that sometimes I wish I could just be little again. I then told him I even wondered what it would be like to wear diapers and truly be little.

We did some reading as visitors and I realized I am not 'weird' because I want to be litte, and here we are!

No, we're all weird. You just aren't that weird in comparison to a LOT of others on the Internet. But nevertheless, welcome to ADISC. I hope you find what you're looking to get out of this site. Also, what type of reading do you like? Do you prefer a certain genre/author?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysMissy View Post
    Well, I have always had the feelings. I just never acted on them.
    I thought that might be the case. Now that your all grown up, I really think your going to have fun learning to be ' little ' again. I am glad you found us here, and I look forward to reading your posts on the boards. Take care. Oh, I also want to say... Happy Anniversary.