• Yes

2 5.71%
  • No

33 94.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Still Uses Myspace

Default Who Still Uses Myspace

Just a simple yes/no will do

I have one, I don't use it. And will not give it out. I also use facebook, but Won't give that out either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii View Post
    I have one, I don't use it. And will not give it out. I also use facebook, but Won't give that out either.
    Members here wouldn't expect that anyway. Besides, some of the rules here have a purpose of protecting your privacy and identity. No worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Members here wouldn't expect that anyway. Besides, some of the rules here have a purpose of protecting your privacy and identity. No worries there.
    Haha, just saying because I get a lot of, "do you Text?! Do you have a facebook?!" And just to keep them quiet, i say no ;D

I have a myspace and a facebook, but I haven't been on my myspace in about 3 or 4 years. Normally I visit facebook every day or so.

I have a myspace, I just haven't used it in years. I have a facebook, but I'm not giving it out to strangers.

I have a Facebook account, but I never had a MySpace account. By the time I got an email account and a Facebook account, MySpace was already in decline.

Haha, just saying because I get a lot of, "do you Text?! Do you have a facebook?!" And just to keep them quiet, i say no ;D
    OK serious note here, if you are getting requests like that here, report them. This place is supposed to be free from that type of harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    OK serious note here, if you are getting requests like that here, report them. This place is supposed to be free from that type of harassment.
    Exactly. If someone is PMing you to ask for that stuff, please click the report button at the bottom of the PM, so staff can take care of it.