Thread: whats up

tommygun1992

Default whats up

My name is tommy I'm a dl I don't wear I just like them I'm 19 I'm fun and want to make friends I live in illinois so if your close hit me up I like to be treated like and talked to like I'm 4 anythingelse u want to know just hit me up

Welcome to the site. Please remember that this is a support community, not a dating/personals site. Tell us abit more about yourself

-Gabe

how did u get in to liking diapers

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun1992 View Post
    My name is tommy I'm a dl I don't wear I just like them I'm 19 I'm fun and want to make friends I live in illinois so if your close hit me up I like to be treated like and talked to like I'm 4 anythingelse u want to know just hit me up

tommygun1992

I know this ain't a dating site what u guys want to know idk what to say I liked diapers since I was 13 I used to be a bedwetter

Welcome to Adisc, tommygun1992. You may want to change your username as there is a user named "tommygun", and I would rather not have the two of you confused between. Altough this is not a dating site and I do not want to meet anybody at the moment, you can send a visitor message to me if you wish to talk on skype about diapers, or stuff completely off topic.