Thread: Hello. :)

Default Hello. :)

Hi everybody. I am not technically new to the site and have been in the background just looking on and getting support from other poeples posts. I figure its about time I give a good intro as i have finally worked up the guts to do so. :P

I am from massachusetts and am 17 years old. I have been a dl as long as i can remember. I recently got my license and with that came the ability to once again purchase diapers for myself. Im loving it. I currently am only able to get depends maximum protection briefs but for somebody who hasnt been able to get diapers in years its amazing.

I love to play sports and would consider myself an intillectual jock. I play soccer year round and love to do anything athletic. I also love to read and play music.

Not really sure what else to write for my into. :P

Oh, also my name is an inside joke with me and my friends..not that they would be on this about as white as it gets and am pretty much 100% irish. :P

Welcome to ADISC. My first thought seeing your nick was wondering where Jeff could be?

I hope you'll find the place to your liking and post more. I certainly wound up posting a lot more than I had ever intended