Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

1) Hello! Who am I?

You may call me Marka
    At this time, I am researching CFS/FM/ME, and related health conditions...I have been experiencing said for around 4 years now.

2) What brings me here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am a lifetime BW/NE (bed-wetter/nocturnal enuresis), with periodic IC (incontinence). I believe that the first is due, at least in part to a so-called "deep-sleep" disorder. I have enjoyed wearing diapers for as long as I can recall.I have interest and have played in some of the regression aspects...particularly in clothing (i.e. "footie' sleepers). So not 'really' AB, but definitely DL. ...that's the very condensed version... Oh, if I ever win the lottery...besides contributing to charities...I would bring the Bambino Bianco size small back into production!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are my other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Many things interest me...some more dependent on a particular moment. So...musical instruments (keys, and 6-string g'tar). Aviation, cartography, dogs, greenery, alt-energy sources, helping others,...just to name a few. I am not a "know-it-all", yet I often know a bit about many things...and I have proven that "knowing just enough to be dangerous" is not just a saying...lol!

4) What am I looking for out of this site? What would I love to do here?

Nothing in particular...I had resigned (or the sites closed) on my prior AB/DL/TB community accounts, some time ago. I forgot that I had signed up here at ADISC, until now...and I happened to see a posting from a very intellectual, compassionate, and sharp-witted friend who I knew from one of the earlier sites...and am inspired to...let's say, stick my toes back into the "water" so-to-speak! That 'is' water...right?! lol. So a probably outdated "WOOT" to my UK friend! ...and a sincere greeting to the rest of you!

"I am rarely ever surprised anymore, but I am continually amazed, and/or appalled in this life" a.k.a -Marka

Welcome to the community Marka,

We are glad to have you aboard. Taking the time to use our suggestions for a good introduction shows a respect for this place that hopefully will in turn be foreshadowing of a good member who contributes both with his opinions, but also with thought provoking questions that stir us to provide the best guidance we are able.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 20-Jul-2011 at 13:36.

Hi, Marka. Welcome to ADISC. That was a very good introduction. I think you are an interesting person, and I look forward to seeing your posts on the boards. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun getting familiar with the site.

Welcome to Adisc!
    I love your intro! Really informative and all!
    Hope you have a great time on here!!

Thank you , Thank you...I have to say although I have not yet been around the site much...got the intro...responded to a few intro's...read the rules...got a +rep (thank you ~HH)...I am enjoying it already! ...'it' just feels so fresh and clean here! No drama, harsh (deconstructive) criticisms, flame-wars, insults, etc...who'd a thunk it?! I am looking forward to interacting more in the near future! The temptation to reach the 20 post-mark, and see what's behind door #2...is luring, however I shall stay tempered to a quality "keeping it real", as opposed to a flurry of making it reel!

regards,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Thank you , Thank you...I have to say although I have not yet been around the site much...got the intro...responded to a few intro's...read the rules...got a +rep (thank you ~HH)...I am enjoying it already! ...'it' just feels so fresh and clean here! No drama, harsh (deconstructive) criticisms, flame-wars, insults, etc...who'd a thunk it?! I am looking forward to interacting more in the near future! The temptation to reach the 20 post-mark, and see what's behind door #2...is luring, however I shall stay tempered to a quality "keeping it real", as opposed to a flurry of making it reel!

regards,
    -Marka
    I hope we can live up to your expectations. It's far from perfect and we have the same kinds of problems of any adequately sized community but most people try be decent and supportive and I think it comes off right most of the time. Welcome

"keeping it real", as opposed to...making it reel!

But yeah, sleep disorders can be odd things... falling into bed, so tired you can barely stand, closing your eyes, and even as you are still awake, you start to dream, first the visuals... even as you feel yourself relax and start to flood, hyper-eased and warm-wet waist, released but still aware and thankful that your padding's there.

any part sound familiar?

PS CFS/FM/ME,
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and...???
    Last edited by Raccoon; 22-Jul-2011 at 06:22.

"I hope we can live up to your expectations. It's far from perfect and we have the same kinds of problems of any adequately sized community but most people try be decent and supportive and I think it comes off right most of the time. Welcome "

Thank you Trevor...I can't seem to use the reply with quote feature...the 'spinny' thing goes round n round...but no 'jack-pot'...might have something to do with my extraordinarly s-l-o-w connection (<30kb/s avg).

It is said that if one expects nothing, then nothing will prevail (or to that effect)...I'm more of the ..I expect nothing, and I'm not dissapointed. Having said that...please know that my head isn't too far up in the clouds...I am prepared for a reasonable, and acceptable amount of human behaviour...such as the occasional (and unitended) 'toe' crimping,...absent mindedness, slightly skewed dispositions, and life's general upsets. I am tolerant, patient, and generly forgiving...I have my limits, and they vary by the moment...probably true for most...however with whatever my health condition is, or isn't...the variences can be dramatic. Sometimes I am unable to articulate the simplest of expressions...think of it as the 'bi-polar' of physical energy...ah the highs...oh the lows...lol. One thing though, unlike money...you can't so much put enrgy on credit, to pay later...well not for very long anyway (getting verbose)...I can not afford drama...it cost me too much, and there's no redeeming value...I've had to learn to shunt the stressors to 'ground' else I put myself to the ground. One more thing though, beyond the 'silver lining'...I've come to belive that there's very little that's so important, that it should cost us so much of this opportunity of life...it may not seem like a possability, but this too shall pass...I think I'll look into the blog aspect of this site for more rambling...thank you for your time!

-Marka

Raccoon
    There are times much like this (sleeping)...though it tends to be more of a passing out from exhaustion. And when the latter is true...I am completely unaware of anything...wet, moist or otherwise. I only can wish that my so-called parents would have gotten diapers for me for all those years before...waking up* cold, and wet...ridiculed, and punished. No shame now...oh there will probably always be the temptation to be somewhat embarrassed, but no need for shame. (even if it's for sport, fetish, hobby, whatever)...it's part of the human trait. Sorry if I went off 'track' there!

Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME)

-Marka

p.s. I hope the two of you don't mind my all-in-one response!

---------- Post added at 00:58 ---------- Previous post was at 00:38 ----------

I can't seem to edit my lousy spelling post...I didn't see the red squiggly lines...in time. In fact it appears that I can only do quick reply...and I can't seem to find where to go for help...anyone??

Thanks in advance,
    -Marka