Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite sports

Brendon

Default Favorite sports

Sports is a good thing and i like to be a best sportsman and i play football and cricket. And my favorite game is cricket and it is my most favorite game because cricket is a balance game and is good for physical fitness and i prefer cricket over other games. Moreover i play badminton and football but cricket is played most by me. What are your favorite sports?

Penguinhop

I love golf and i play tournaments in the summer but Im not as good as my korean friend who is 13 and somehow manages to shoot under par...We use to call him the next Tiger Woods... we can't say that anymore... So i guess Steve Stricker since he's number one on the fedex cup and phil mickelson is a good guy but he makes bone head moves of the course... example the british open... Ranting <3

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon View Post
    Sports is a good thing
    Grammar and syntax good is too.

So now that I'm not going to explode from keeping my dry whit bottled up, would you be so kind as to introduce yourself?
    It isn't a punishable offense, but we do like to get the formality of a, hello I'm "X" and I like "Y" out of the way to support new folks.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 19-Jul-2011 at 23:39.

Football (Soccer) I follow it like a religion.

cricket, speedway (swindon robins), ice hockey (swindon wildcats), moto GP, MMA and tae kwon do

Lacrosse (goalie), Wrestling (The sport, Not the fake stuff), Track and field, Football

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon View Post
    Sports is a good thing and i like to be a best sportsman and i play football and cricket. And my favorite game is cricket and it is my most favorite game because cricket is a balance game and is good for physical fitness and i prefer cricket over other games. Moreover i play badminton and football but cricket is played most by me. What are your favorite sports?
    So funny..I grew up playing cricket..i wasn't a bad bowler either. The best feeling in the world is when you hit a wicket!!

The best cricket games are always against England and Australia.

I also love playing golf. After Tiger Woods, I was not afraid to go to the golf course to play because I was too young. I always thought it was for really old people..but now way..golf is for young people too!!

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    To say nothing of spelling.

Exit, stage left.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    To say nothing of spelling.

Exit, stage left.

Hmmm. Spell check, why have you failed me?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoftomo View Post
    I love golf and i play tournaments in the summer but Im not as good as my korean friend who is 13 and somehow manages to shoot under par...We use to call him the next Tiger Woods... we can't say that anymore... So i guess Steve Stricker since he's number one on the fedex cup and phil mickelson is a good guy but he makes bone head moves of the course... example the british open... Ranting <3
    What Tiger Did is amazing! Funny how when he is winning..everyone loves him.. but if he loses everyone turns everyone turns his back on him.. no one will ever do what Tiger did.