Thread: Really a Deer

Default Really a Deer

I'm a furry, whitetail deer. I live in New Mexico, I am studying music at a university, and I am a PC gamer. I really like chillwave and shoegaze music.

Welcome to the site.

Now, could you tell us a bit more about the person behind the paws, ehh ... hooves, ehh

Sorry I'm confused, your intro says that you are a deer, while your usernname is a fox? Is there such a thing as Multiple Animal Personality Disorder?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Welcome to the site.

Now, could you tell us a bit more about the person behind the paws, ehh ... hooves, ehh

Sorry I'm confused, your intro says that you are a deer, while your usernname is a fox? Is there such a thing as Multiple Animal Personality Disorder?
    Actually, if both of the personalities of the person were furries, that'd be quite likely. Of course, all I know about multiple personality disorder is from overhearing a soap opera, so I don't know...

Anyway, hello Fluffyfox! What type of games do you play on the PC? I'm more of a console gamer myself, but that's because my PC is loaded up with junk.