Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lactation and men

Default Lactation and men

I read an article today in which it stated that it is possible for men to lactate. I wasn't aware of this, have any of you previously heard this?

I think I've heard of it...I wouldn't really want to lactate, honestly >_>

Yeah it is. Right after birth, if I'm not mistaken. And at some other times I think.

It happens with certain HRT regimes in MTF transsexuals, too; but is typically something that's considered cause for a re-assessment of their medication course. It's never happened to me, but I dunno if I'd necessarily be against the idea. Wet Nurse fetish, anybody? XD

Eww!!! If that happens to me at any time during my life, I will probably have a breakdown of some sort.

Okey If that ever happens to me..... (Insert perverted sexual act that makes money here).

But yeah seriously I would freak out

Hmmm... I do remember noticing a VERY small wet spot in front of my nipple on my shirt a few years ago, occasionally. But I'm not sure if it's related.

I wouldn't mind, but I don't want it to happen.