Thread: So TLC has an Adult Baby. Awesome...

Default So TLC has an Adult Baby. Awesome...

Since that Taboo episode about ABDL, I've sorta given up on the hope that ABDL's will look decent in society. But, last night I saw a very short preview about a woman that is addicted to "being a baby". I didn't know that was an addiction, go figure.

Not sure if it will be good, but I'm going to watch it. Granted I have no idea when it comes on.

Anyone have any thoughts that MAYBE just MAYBE we might get a better shot at not being portrayed by the masses as completely insane?

I'll watch it when it gets onto youtube. My mom loves that show, Of course. She's going to try to get me to watch it also. Whatever I'll just say "noo" I Hate how they make us look like freaks! Ugh.

I think that episode is supposed to be on next Sunday night. I'm probably gonna check it out, just to see what they say.

There's already a topic about this in the adult baby one called "another one's going to be on TV" or something similar to that. It's Reilly a member of adisc who doesn't post often at all IMHO. but as he case was with Stanley and his decision to go on Natgeo and expose himself. We as fellow members can not overly criticize anyone for actions outside of adisc.

Unless they make their preteen neighbor wear and rate different diapers. (yeah that happened with one and the adisc admins thankfully called the cops on that BS. Clearly he was banned, if not fully removed from adisc.)