Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pampers rock!

Cool Pampers rock!

OMG! i was looking for Pampers Size 7 for the longest time but i didn't know that babys r us and toys r us would actually sell them but THEY DO!! i was so happy! they smell amazing! and they fit me perfectly! i'm only 5'6'' and i weight 130 so i was kinda suprised they fit so much better than size 6. does anyone else fit into size 7 or just enjoy pampers too? i was originally a huggies worshipper but i've converted hehe

Pampers do rock =D. they fit one me...........with tape haha

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by iPampers View Post
    Pampers do rock =D. they fit one me...........with tape haha
    Same here

I used to use them, and I actually fit into them pretty well, only using duct tape as a precaution. I've only grown taller since then, not gained any weight, but I doubt I would still be able to do it. I'll stick with my abenas XD

Penguinhop

Quote Originally Posted by dlove View Post
    OMG! i was looking for Pampers Size 7 for the longest time but i didn't know that babys r us and toys r us would actually sell them but THEY DO!! i was so happy! they smell amazing! and they fit me perfectly! i'm only 5'6'' and i weight 130 so i was kinda suprised they fit so much better than size 6. does anyone else fit into size 7 or just enjoy pampers too? i was originally a huggies worshipper but i've converted hehe
    Do they fit you without tape cuz my size is very similar to yours... Just for for the future if I decide to get them

cremep0ps

i do, i`d prefer pampers babydry

I do, but I have a small build. I'm just over 5 foot and I have a 26" waist.

I can fit into them, but I also have a very small build. 5'6" 104 lbs. XP

I don't really care for them though. I have some goodnites which I use sometimes. But I mainly use Abena Abri-Forms

What's your waist size? I'm like 33" or something (I've gotten wider, which means I'm about to get taller... damn)

babyricky11

wish i lived near a toys r u or babys r us, closest one probably about 2 hours from me, by car

They fit me very well. 5'7, 30 inch waist. Although it's hard to find them around where I live, so I usually go with size 6 baby dry.