Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Site - Old Territory

Default New Site - Old Territory

Hi! The name's FoxyFox! I think of myself as fun loving, sincere and caring! I love talking to people and am open to anybody and anything! I'm really excited to be a part of the ADISC community!

I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, but I don't personally wear diapers. I've also just learned that I enjoy the BabyFur fandom, as well!

I am a writer, actor and singer. I love to watch movies and listen to music!

I would like to use ADISC as a way to talk with people about the part of myself I keep hidden from the rest of the world.

Hey FoxyFox! Welcome to ADISC! What kind of movies do you like? What is your favorite genre of music?

Welcome FoxyFox to the site. You'll find plenty of people to talk to, especially about wearing diapers, etc. Feel free posting and taking part in the many discussions. I too am a writer and have a short story on Nookbooks. I will be adding another one this week, and I continue to work on my novel.

@megamatt: Love Animated and Horror movies! And as far as music is concerned, most anything! lol You?

@dogboy: AB/DL/Furry story or legit literature? lol Nookbooks, never heard of it? What's your novel about?

@billythemountain: Hi again! Talk with you on Chat soon!

#Aidyn: Hiya lil bro! Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Foxyfox, welcome to another Ohioan. I'm curious that you've been a DL most of your life but have not worn. Why not give it a try? Is it a privacy issue? Hope to hear more from you in the forum.

@amon: Hiya again! Thanks for the welcome and hope to Chat with you soon!

@MyWorld: My parents are the SUPER nosy type. I mean, these people get suspicious if I click out of a website too quickly, so wearing isn't really an option right now. I might try and I just might not, but I have some MAJOR time to decide.