Thread: Wellness diapers experiences

Default Wellness diapers experiences

So I know this has been posted already but the thread is closed and my question went unanswered.

So I am considering ordering two cases of wellness briefs for me and Kaydeeroo.

My issue is I am not sure if I can trust the sizing. The medums cover a 26-36 inch waist and I am 34. (Kaydeeroo fits in this size range perfectly). Should I go the next size up?

I wouldn't ask this except for these diapers represent a pretty significant investment, and I want to make sure that I getting at least a decent product for the money.

I know everyone is thinking "well considering that 34 is between 26 and 36 you should be fine" I just remember a time when I bought some tenas that were supposed to fit up to a 36 and they never did fit me properly.

Thank in advance for the input!

I ordered a sample of these and they are pretty good, but I think you'd be happier with the large. While the mediums will fit, they will be pretty much at the end of their range.

I am a 34+ waist and the mediums fit quite comfortably. As for other brands I find Tena ultras in M too large, Tranquility ATNs a bit small and most others in M a good fit.