Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would these nappies fit me?

Default Would these nappies fit me?

Being a 15 year old (In 2 weeks) who weighs about 10 stone, would Pampers Baby Dry size 6 fit me OK?

If not, could you recommend some I can buy in the UK, but not online. Shops only.

Well happy early birthday. I'm not sure if they would fit you are not as I am not sure how much a stone is. But I do know that size 6 fits most people up to 120 with a 33'
    waist. Also it can vary depending whether you are a boy or a girl b/c if your a boy you have some extra junk to fit in there. Hope this helps!

Check the bag of them...And they say what they fit...And compare to what your measurements are...Voila!

Even if they did fit you they are going to be hard to use and I wouldn't be surprised at all if something goes horribly wrong. I think it will be hard to explain wet pants and a overused pamper diaper to your friends or family.

Well im 14, 15 in october and I can get into a pampers active fit size 6, sure there not the best fit but its either them of dry nites which I also have a few of and as much as the dry nites fit better there just not the same as a pampers, also i usually wear 2....3 if i can be bothered and about wetting, I dont wet often but when I do I find they hold 1 wetting.

P.S I weigh around 7.8 stone with a 28" waist.

Thanks people

I'm probably going to buy them and try them out.

I don't know what a stone is but unless you have less the a 32 waist I would get youth or adult size diapers like Abena or Molicares.
    some other one that might work would be Attends, Eruo breif, Wellness brand or Tena
    keep us posted.

Little ollie

I don't think so mate I am in the 10 st bracket and I am pretty sure they would not fit me. I'd advise opening a bank account getting a debit card and buying some online to be honest.

Per Mirriam Webster Online:

stone : any of various units of weight; especially : an official British unit equal to 14 pounds (6.3 kilograms)

I learned something new about weights today myself.