Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sites that take prepaid credit cards[this is not in the wiki]

  1. #1

    Default Sites that take prepaid credit cards[this is not in the wiki]

    i am wondering which sites take prepaid credit cards.

  2. #2

    Question

    James already beat you to it.....http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ke-paypal.html and the fact that you posted in it, make me wonder if you make this thread just so your thread count would go up.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    James already beat you to it.....http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ke-paypal.html and the fact that you posted in it, make me wonder if you make this thread just so your thread count would go up.

    Detective skills at work...Although prepaid credit cards are a little different, it's basically the same thing

  4. #4

    Default

    As long as you don't exceed the amount on the card, it's the same as a normal credit card, however they do cost money to buy them, unless you get a store card, like from walmart, or some other large type store, but they expect you to use it in there store.

    The year before last I gave gift cards, from my bank, for christmas, I had to pay for the card and then the gift, this past christmas I gave Gas cards, from a local chain gas station, there cards didn't cost me anything, except for the gift part.

    You might be better off getting a money order for the amout you need, it will more than likely cost less than a pre-paid card.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    As long as you don't exceed the amount on the card, it's the same as a normal credit card, however they do cost money to buy them, unless you get a store card, like from walmart, or some other large type store, but they expect you to use it in there store.

    The year before last I gave gift cards, from my bank, for christmas, I had to pay for the card and then the gift, this past christmas I gave Gas cards, from a local chain gas station, there cards didn't cost me anything, except for the gift part.

    You might be better off getting a money order for the amout you need, it will more than likely cost less than a pre-paid card.
    But it takes longer to process. You have to send it via mail and wait for them to cash it before they send out your item('s). It could take a few days for the check to reach them then another two before they cash the money order then another few days to get the package. Its better to go with re-paid credit cards for speed. If you bought it via money order your diapers might show up when your parents/roommates are home. Plus it overall just takes longer.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    James already beat you to it.....http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ke-paypal.html and the fact that you posted in it, make me wonder if you make this thread just so your thread count would go up.
    i made theis thread because the mods would not approve a post in places that take paypal. so i made this thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Detective skills at work...Although prepaid credit cards are a little different, it's basically the same thing


    Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    As long as you don't exceed the amount on the card, it's the same as a normal credit card, however they do cost money to buy them, unless you get a store card, like from walmart, or some other large type store, but they expect you to use it in there store.

    The year before last I gave gift cards, from my bank, for christmas, I had to pay for the card and then the gift, this past christmas I gave Gas cards, from a local chain gas station, there cards didn't cost me anything, except for the gift part.

    You might be better off getting a money order for the amout you need, it will more than likely cost less than a pre-paid card.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    But it takes longer to process. You have to send it via mail and wait for them to cash it before they send out your item('s). It could take a few days for the check to reach them then another two before they cash the money order then another few days to get the package. Its better to go with re-paid credit cards for speed. If you bought it via money order your diapers might show up when your parents/roommates are home. Plus it overall just takes longer.
    this is all in the wiki
    Last edited by betagame; 28-Jul-2008 at 20:20.

  7. #7

    Default

    Lots of credit card companies are putting out prepaid cards now, mostly American Express and Visa. You can buy these at any drug store (where they sell diapers anyway) and any site that takes American Express or Visa (whichever you could buy) is a place where you can use the card.

  8. #8

    Default

    the problem with the prepaid cards is when you try to use them at a merchant that does Address Verification System (AVS), this means that if they ask for the billing zip code you will have issues. You can avoid the issues by calling the issuer of the card and getting the zipcode set correctly

Similar Threads

  1. prepaid creditcards
    By baby jester in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-Mar-2008, 23:19
  2. Visa Prepaid debt cards?
    By Inaus in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2008, 23:20
  3. Credit card approach? Buying online
    By yogonu in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 17-Mar-2008, 03:23
  4. is there such thing as external graphic cards?
    By Dash in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2008, 00:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.