Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: running in diapers

Default running in diapers

Any runners out there that run in diapers. Thoughts on the best solution? I enjoy running but find wearing gets in the way of running and running gets in the way of wearing... I don't really plan on wearing much in the summer well frankly it's 90 right now. But mostly for fall and winter running. I run 5 to 6 miles and usually by the 4th mile I have to stop and pee.

How heavy amount of protection do you think you need?

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    Any runners out there that run in diapers. Thoughts on the best solution? I enjoy running but find wearing gets in the way of running and running gets in the way of wearing... I don't really plan on wearing much in the summer well frankly it's 90 right now. But mostly for fall and winter running. I run 5 to 6 miles and usually by the 4th mile I have to stop and pee.
    How heavy amount of protection do you think you need?

Hmm... I wore one while running yesterday, if you wear light protection it's pretty easy to run, I only jogged about a quarter of a mile tho...

Butterfly Mage

I tend to where the lightest protection I can get away with.

BabyJayk

The most I have worn whule running was a pull-up. Never tried it with an actual diaper though. I have always been worried that the combination of the bulge plus gym shorts= not good.

Friction meet inner thighs, inner thighs this is friction; I think you two will get to know each other well.

If you are gonna run in a diaper you need vasaline or the scenario above will become reality. I would also suggest something thinner.

an abena plus would be all you need also some baby powder between the outside of the diaper and your thighs

I wear a depends pull-up and a pair of boxer briefs on top of it while running. This cuts down on the chaffing. I ran a 5k race last year in this getup. Also, when it's so hot out, I've just gone without and if I wet myself then, so what? I'm already soaking wet from sweat. I know a lot of distance runners and it's not uncommon for them to just wet themselves in a race.

Iv Never worn while running, it would get in the way

Spaz has a decent point though...

I've worn while riding my bike. It's very enjoyable, but I've picked days that were slightly rainy because no one was out on the trail. I'm a bit shy when it comes to diapers in public.