Thread: Aloha!

Default Aloha!

I'm new to the ABDL lifestyle. I've been wearing for about a year, maybe more. I'm looking to meet new people and friends.

Welcome aboard! Can you tell us more about yourself? What sort of things have you tried so far? I hope this forum serves you well.

MMM welcome to the club; look around, consider whose attention you want to attract, read lots, make threads, post a lot, be involved. ABDL people are generally highly sociable but often shy about opening up to new people. Getting to know a person well enough to trust them happens over time; and this "trust" I speak of is basically reason to believe they will follow through with whatever it appears they have to offer you. Close friends are harder to make and are generally rarer than casual lovers, in my experience, and a good deal more valuable.

Spend time exploring the whole site, including ALL the forums, the blogs, and the groups: join some and make others.

Hmmm. Show off your actual self. Be enthusiastic over things that really move you, if you and a person don't mesh then fine; be open but selective in friend-making. Do read a person's profile, blog, intro, and a good chunk of their posts before deciding this is a person you want as a friend... then take your time getting to know them.

Oh yeah, it's a good idea to chat in irc and skype to see how a person is around others, as well as one on one.

welcome to the site what are your interests on top of nappies

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon1209 View Post
    I'm new to the ABDL lifestyle. I've been wearing for about a year, maybe more. I'm looking to meet new people and friends.