Thread: Costco

Default Costco

My wife and I went to Costco yesterday to pick up a few things. She ended up grabbing a coupon book and they had cases of the Depends pullups for $8 off the regular price (33.99 after discount). I wear a large and it had a count of 72 in the box. We ended up getting 2 boxes. My wife kept remembering things she needed at the oppostie side of the store we would be in so I ended up pushing our cart with the 2 cases in it around Costco for about 45 minutes, let me tell you they stick out in a cart like a sore thumb. But anyways if you are a Costco member you can save a bit on your diapers this week.
    Stay dry,

Costco's diaper selection is pathetic in my opinion...they barely carry anything...all I saw were Huggies and Pull Ups (must not have a contact to sell Pampers??) I didn't even see any Goodnites, although I don't think Goodnites are sold in a large enough quantity package to qualify for Costco's "buy more than you need" policy.

You can buy cases of goodnites, and I'm pretty sure Costco had them (at least they used to). However, they only had the S/M size when I last looked.

Good deal. Costco wants $100 for a year. Plus I live in a studio apt, so buying in giant ass quanity is not practical.

We have their executive membersip (the $100 a year one). It is nice because we get a percentage of our purchase back in a rebate check at the end of our membershipyear. Their basic membership is only $35 a year. We buy lots of our resteraunt gift cards there, they are normally $100 (2 $50 cards) for $79.99 and we even found a local brazalian steakhouse $100 for $49.99 once. IF we buy a few of these ayear it pays for our membership plus some.

I wouldn't waste my money on depend pullups. I agree with Dan; their selection is pathetic.
    Costco is a great store though in the other sense. We have a membership for our family business so I don't have to pay (I also don't get the rebate) but if you have the space, the products are far far cheaper than even Walmart on sale.

Theres just something about depend pullups that seem like a wispy kind of granny panties. But yea im going to go with the other ones here and say "Deals are great" but i think i would shop around some more and find another brand.

I've seen the diapers that costco has since I go pretty much weekly. My dad even suggested getting some from costco and I actuality laughed and said they suck.