Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told one of my online friends about my fetish and... ^_^

Default I told one of my online friends about my fetish and... ^_^

It turns out she likes to wear diapers and suck paci's too... Idk if she's lying (in which case I hope not) but I just think it's really cool!

If she is telling the truth you are one lucky guy. I wish I could find someone near me who shares my interests.

alu

looks like you got lucky. For the most part my online friends i know too well to tell and that they are trolls too, so im good not telling them.Nice i hope she's not lying.

Wuffy

O.o Talk about lucky...Though that's not what happened to me, my friend told me I was actually adorable for it, now she can't get enough squeals. :3

I told a real life friend and she ended up being a caretaker for me a couple times! ^_^

Being open with someone who you can put your full faith and trust in is an amazing experience.

yore so lucky !! i hope shes not lying ... friends that share your interest are the most amazing thing trust me !!

Spencer

That's cool you found a friend that is also into it. I'd be afraid to share my secret!

Glad you are feeling better. That's great!! Keep us updated on how the friendship grows.

Spencer

Yes, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    looks like you got lucky. For the most part my online friends i know too well to tell and that they are trolls too, so im good not telling them.
    Same with me. If I told any of my internet friends they'd probably put me on for a few days, and then post chatlogs all over the IRC and forums we frequent.