Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my introduction

Default my introduction

my name is thomas but call me tom i am adult baby i am interested in how other people in the community live no doubt it will be different to my way of living an AB life i currently live with my mum and dad who don't no that i am AB and i hope to keep it that way

aside from my AB side i am interested in retro gaming the history of the business but also peoples personal history with gaming such as your 1st games console (mine was PS1) i have a nice collection of games and consoles i could list them hear but i won't as this is my introduction

as well as gaming i have a love for many types of music hear is a sample of artists/bands i like to illustrate
    1. Iron Maiden AC/DC the rat pack

Quote Originally Posted by LilRetroBoy View Post
    my name is thomas but call me tom i am adult baby i am interested in how other people in the community live no doubt it will be different to my way of living an AB life i currently live with my mum and dad who don't no that i am AB and i hope to keep it that way

aside from my AB side i am interested in retro gaming the history of the business but also peoples personal history with gaming such as your 1st games console (mine was PS1) i have a nice collection of games and consoles i could list them hear but i won't as this is my introduction

as well as gaming i have a love for many types of music hear is a sample of artists/bands i like to illustrate
    1. Iron Maiden AC/DC the rat pack
    My first system was an Atari 5200 I got when I was 4. That makes me feel old. :p

wow iv always liked the design of the atari logos and systems in particular the darthvader model and the jaguar the Jaguar design was sold on to a company that build machines for dentist did u no that i think its cool

nappiboy

welcome LilRetroBoy, I like gaming. My first console was an Nitendo. I think I spelt that wrong? It was great but used to over heat and stop work just when you were getting into the best part of a game.

I now have a Wii, I love it. I find it really fun with the cordless controlers. When I have a few freinds around it become a huge laugh.

Supersam1223

Wooo PS1 FTW!!!

Welcome to the forum

What's your favourite genre of music???

wow iv always liked the design of the atari logos and systems in particular the darthvader model and the jaguar the Jaguar design was sold on to a company that build machines for dentist did u no that i think its cool
    That's neat, I had no idea. I'm also a fan of logo design, but I'm not an artist or critic, so it's more of "I like it when I see it" thing. And, in my humble opinion, the simpler the better. Mitsubishi, for example, has an awesome logo that conveys (literally) an edginess, yet maintains that reserved Japanese taste that we all know and love.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing you around.

Quote Originally Posted by nappiboy View Post
    welcome LilRetroBoy, I like gaming. My first console was an Nitendo. I think I spelt that wrong? It was great but used to over heat and stop work just when you were getting into the best part of a game.

I now have a Wii, I love it. I find it really fun with the cordless controlers. When I have a few freinds around it become a huge laugh.
    im not a fan of wii but gaming is better with more people

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    Wooo PS1 FTW!!!

Welcome to the forum

What's your favourite genre of music???
    my favorite genre is rock as it is vast and covers many sub genure's

im not a fan of wii but gaming is better with more people
    Don't be a snob - Wii is awesome!

i didn't meen to sound snobish i just prefer the game cube and N64 to the wii

Dude84

Welcome to the forum :-)

And I do like the Wii, it's one console I can play with my crappy dexterity lol (also, some games can be incredibly amusing with four people shaking the controllers, probably in the wrong direction, at 3am in the morning, while padded, after drinking way too much...)