Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Im new to the site and joined a month ago or so. I recieved an email that said my account access was restricted because I didnt leave an intro, so here it is. Im a 45 yr male who is interested in the AB lifestyle. Ive wondered about it for a long time and never thought anyone else would be interested in the same thing until i met a women by accident literally online who expressed an interest also. Since then (2 years ago), we have discussed all kinds of things and found we have a huge common interest. I more of the complete daddy caregiver role, and she as the AB totally relying on me for all care.

I came here hoping to find resources, help, and info from anyone else who might share the same interests. We are planning our first meet together soon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark737 View Post
    Any help would be appreciated.
    First, welcome to the site and thank you for your introduction.

Second, I'm not sure what you need help with. You seem to be ahead of many of the people on here who would plead for your help in progressing from where they are to where you presently reside.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I am sure you will not be disappointed in our community and their outpouring of support and direction.

What ^ he said. Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask questions.