Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapers, sex and relationship

Default Diapers, sex and relationship

Most of the times they don't seem to get along together very well! Still there's a big chance they're all of some importance in our lives.

What would be the decreasing order of importance for you (as we speak)?

Starting with the most important it would be for me: 1) Diapers 2) Relationship and 3) sex.

I was never keen on sex. For me it's a tad boring. It would be different though if diapers could join the party.

I would love to have a relationship again with a woman , but I don't seem to understand them completely. I am having a hard time to really have fun with them, there's always some distrust in the background. My divorce (some years ago) is maybe the reason why.

Then diapers, I simply love them. They do what I want, what I hope and what I need. They're soft, warm and protecting. They care for my both fysical and mental imperfection.

How about you?

All are important to me and my gf. We have lots of fun with diaper and sex and our relationship is great becausewe don't have any trust issues with eachother.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

crazykittensmile

For me it would be:

Relationship
    Diapers (as part of being an AB)
    Sex

I would, if I had to, forgo being an AB in order to be in a happy relationship with somebody I loved, and having a forever-relationship and a family at some point in my future is more important to me than my AB side. Diapers would however come next, although diapers would not be very important for me without the AB aspect of them and my infantilism expands to far more than diapers alone, with diapers by no means being the most important part of my being an AB; I would rather forego diapers than pacifiers or a caretaker/little relationship. Sex would come low down in my list; I am asexual, to the extent of being non-sexual (no sexual desires towards any people or any objects) so I don't rate sex very highly at all, and view it more as something I will do in order to please my partner and to have a family but not something I enjoy or desire.

1) Sex

2) Relationship

3) Diapers

I couldn't manage relationship with someone whom I love without sex. Diapers are cool n' all but they don't give feedback when you do things right.

Quote Originally Posted by bambino834 View Post
    All are important to me and my gf. We have lots of fun with diaper and sex and our relationship is great becausewe don't have any trust issues with eachother.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Lucky bastard!

Simple: if I'm in a relationship:

Relationship & Sex
    Diapers

if I'm single:
    Sex
    Relationship
    Diapers

or depending on my mood
    Sex
    Diapers
    Relationship

I know, confusing... but my priorities are flexible in that regard, depending on where I am (Single, in a relationship, Dating...)

Granted I've never had a relationship or sex but in the hypothetical situation in which I have both I think it'd be:

1) Relationship / sex
    2) Diapers

I think that sex is an important part of a relationship, for me I don't think I could do one without the other. I don't think that I personally could have sex with someone unless there's a good relationship.

For me diapers are a fun side of myself but they are only a small part and I don't necessarily require another party for me to be able to induldge in that side of me. I think that if I were in a relationship my interest in diapers would lessen.

That was such a sweet post!! I loooove female companionship but like you said it is hard to find one that is on the same level as you. Since I am an Adult/Toddler I really need a mother figure but I need her to be a Toddler too but not so much that I have to turn into a Father figure. Anyways... I kinda know how you feel.

To answer your question..
    1. I do not wear diapers but having the Freedom to be my 4 year old self and play with my blocks, color with my crayons, play video games and watch cartoons is kinda like the same thing.
    2. Relationship - Yeah I need a Mother/Semi-Toddler in my life to help me with my lonely attacks and to comfort me.
    3 Sex - Only with the right person. I think I use sex more as a way to give back to my partner so she can feel good and relieve some stress and feel loved. I think that is when my adult side comes out and takes over. I surely do not feel like a toddler when I am having sex with someone and pulling her hair. :P

Quote Originally Posted by R1214 View Post
    1) Relationship / sex
    2) Diapers

I think that sex is an important part of a relationship, for me I don't think I could do one without the other. I don't think that I personally could have sex with someone unless there's a good relationship.

For me diapers are a fun side of myself but they are only a small part and I don't necessarily require another party for me to be able to induldge in that side of me.
    Yep, pretty much the same for me. I always questioned if I had it in me to engage in one night stands, but I think I need emotional closeness to have meaningful sex. Diapers are my little side project really, they don't mean enough to me to compromise a relationship over.

As far as diapers and a relationship go I could not imagine one without the other simply because diapers are part of what makes me the person I have become.

Concerning sex, while I could have a meaningful relationship without sex, it would be lacking something.

Finally as far as sex with diapers present, I find it like a turkey dinner with stuffing. They compliment one another but are satisfying while separate. In my past relationship I politely declined her invitation to wear diapers for me. Before I get bombarded with, "why" I did so for two logical reasons.

One, she was nervous and I didn't want to put her at odds with herself by trying to do something for me and end up straining our relationship in the process.
    Two, I don't believe in sex outside of marriage and was afraid the temptation would be too much for me.