Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm still alive!!

Default i'm still alive!!

First hi new people!

I had drama alot of it. my parents found out everything. everything. this,furry, me being gay. this did not go well. we do not talk or make eye contact. my dad took it well. i live with him. but now i have a year to move out. tried to date. no luck. but now things are going well. though now i can't use skype. i don't have internet at my house. i use the library.

Ouch!
    Jesus, man, that's a hell of a hard time you've had.
    My sympathies.
    On the on up-side, you seem to have emerged a strong person, and not let this shit get you down.

Dan x

Perhaps you could elaborate?

It isn' that I'm lazy and don't want to search old threads. Wait, maybe it is. Hmm, ?

Toonaml

I think we can all learn a lot from you.

well askaway i'll be happy to share and offer advice. it was hell. old thread wont help you i dont think.

YAY!!!!!!!!! Daddy's back! *pounces and clings*

Holy Crap!! your heart must have jumped out of your mouth and started doing the moonwalk to billyjean! Take it a day at a time..a lot of things can happen in a year and hopefully they will slowly come around.

Hi, scoo. Welcome back, again. I am sorry you had to deal with so much BS, but I am glad that you seem to be dealing with the situation very well. Best of luck, and keep us up-dated as often as you can. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    First hi new people!
    Hello there.

I was new here and then became inactive. I really missed being on here and I find a lot of strength in your story. None of my family and not many of my friends know how I am. I'm not sure how they would react exactly. What you did was brave and at least your dad has the decency to give you some time to gather yourself.

In my personal experience, time heals all wounds. I would ask one thing in case this ever happens to me... how do you tell someone that may have a hard time wrapping their mind around the concept of AB/DL/DF/etc. ? I know there are many perspectives to approach that from, how did you know which angle to give them? (I do hope that made sense)

Thanks for sharing your story and welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Aidyn View Post
    Hello there.

I was new here and then became inactive. I really missed being on here and I find a lot of strength in your story. None of my family and not many of my friends know how I am. I'm not sure how they would react exactly. What you did was brave and at least your dad has the decency to give you some time to gather yourself.

In my personal experience, time heals all wounds. I would ask one thing in case this ever happens to me... how do you tell someone that may have a hard time wrapping their mind around the concept of AB/DL/DF/etc. ? I know there are many perspectives to approach that from, how did you know which angle to give them? (I do hope that made sense)

Thanks for sharing your story and welcome back!

Well i was forced to come out and all that. my mom had a program that let her see everything. i mean everything.
    I would becareful telling people. if they are furry then you can bring it up like. "what do you think about the cub part of the fandom?" and go with that answer. most likely they will say cubs are uber creepy. I have not told anyone. i'm afraid of lossing my really close friends. they know i am gay and furry but that it. but yea through that experiance i was in tears. the worst part is besides not being welcomed back is sense i was and still am on the family plan. she blocked everyone on my phone. she is a grade A bitch. i'm just happy my dad took it well and i found other ways to talk to my friends. if it came down to it i would use carryer pigons lol.