Thread: what are/where your plans when you move out?

Default what are/where your plans when you move out?

My fiancee and I where discussing our future together and we started talking about our infantilism. We determined that while its just us two diapers can be worn whenever with no pants or whatever. We can sleep in diapers whenever wanted and the biggest plans are these. Buying bambinos in bulk for both of us, if written have a big enough closet tuck a nursery in there. And numerous other little plans just integrating infantilism. Living a true infantilistic lifestyle or a true adult baby lifestyle where we are adults who have baby habits. I mean we will already be sleeping with our eddies and diapers in bed on a regular basis. XD so what are your plans going all out? Doing it the same as before? Or integrating it like we are?

I'm already out on my own, but Mr. X and I both kinda do what you're planning to do. He isn't an AB, just a DL, whereas I'm a bit of both, which one depends on the day. One of our bedrooms is going to be made into a nursery when I get the time and energy to start construction of the furniture. One of the closets in there is stuffed full of diapers and ABDL stuff, too. When I feel like it, I'll wrap myself up, throw in a onesie, grab a paci, and just kinda enjoy it. Mr. X doesn't get into that side of it too much, but every so often he'll walk around the house in just a diaper, as well.

It seems to work ok for us.

My plan was to start wearing diapers 24-7 and I made good on my plan even though my first wife did not care for being in a diaper. Luckly that marriage did not last more than a year.
    My second and still current wife knew of my diaper wearing on the first night we spent together, and after 26 years together I am still wearing diapers to bed every night.

I don't wear diapers so I can't answer your question. But it is really nice to read how you and your wife have such a cool and strong relationship. It seems like you guys have really good communication.

I'm really looking forward to moving out with my best friend/lover in the next year or two. Finally, we'll have privacy and be able to spend even the "menial" parts of our lives together!

That aside, after school I'd like to learn woodworking so that I can build some AB furniture. I'd also like to purchase a sewing machine so that I can make my own clothes (I currently borrow my mother's machine).

Besides that, though, I'll just be looking forward to finally forging ahead in the real world; the ABDL side of me is only a fraction of who I am!

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    so what are your plans going all out? Doing it the same as before? Or integrating it like we are?
    When I've stayed over at other infantilists' homes for a few days, or even when I go out on a binge and do the 24/7 thing over a weekend, I do eventually get tired of it: I usually feel a bit icky when I wake up without having a shower, but a lot of my diapers don't have refastenable tapes, and I feel bad about not urinating in a diaper when wearing it (I don't poop).

I also find it makes me lie-in more. Today I woke up at 2pm, for example (even though I should be getting up around 9 or 10), but no harm done as I'm still on holiday before term starts.

Finally, wearing a diaper means that sitting on a chair isn't as comfortable, and my footed sleepers don't provide a solid base to walk on (so it's like wearing flimsy pump shoes). Usually after a day I'm wanting to be back in adult mode again. And when I do finally un-diaper, have a 30-minute shower, and put on my normal clothes I stay like that for at least a week before the desire to go to bed in a nappy emerges again.

With that in mind, I've no intention of leading an "AB lifestyle" - in fact I might go into isolation again: I said in my Introduction post that I wasn't involved in ABDL/furry from 2005 through 2009 and I felt all the more better for it (I only had an urge to wear a nappy a handful of times in those 4 years). But if I wasn't, then I would probably continue what I'm doing now (I'm looking for a cot/crib right now, for example) but I'm seeing myself go deeper into AB but when I was younger I promised myself I would never turn into one of those people on the Internet in the full AB gear, but here I am.

I'd like to have some space just for myself, so I can at least wear diapers again and regress more often, whenever I feel like it. I plan to buy a small cabinet with a lock on it to hide my diapers and some AB stuff from visitors, and I'll carry the only key with me all the time. I'm single, so I'm not sure how an eventual girlfriend would fit in...

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalSomeThing View Post
    When I've stayed over at other infantilists' homes for a few days, or even when I go out on a binge and do the 24/7 thing over a weekend, I do eventually get tired of it: I usually feel a bit icky when I wake up without having a shower, but a lot of my diapers don't have refastenable tapes, and I feel bad about not urinating in a diaper when wearing it (I don't poop).

I also find it makes me lie-in more. Today I woke up at 2pm, for example (even though I should be getting up around 9 or 10), but no harm done as I'm still on holiday before term starts.

Finally, wearing a diaper means that sitting on a chair isn't as comfortable, and my footed sleepers don't provide a solid base to walk on (so it's like wearing flimsy pump shoes). Usually after a day I'm wanting to be back in adult mode again. And when I do finally un-diaper, have a 30-minute shower, and put on my normal clothes I stay like that for at least a week before the desire to go to bed in a nappy emerges again.

With that in mind, I've no intention of leading an "AB lifestyle" - in fact I might go into isolation again: I said in my Introduction post that I wasn't involved in ABDL/furry from 2005 through 2009 and I felt all the more better for it (I only had an urge to wear a nappy a handful of times in those 4 years). But if I wasn't, then I would probably continue what I'm doing now (I'm looking for a cot/crib right now, for example) but I'm seeing myself go deeper into AB but when I was younger I promised myself I would never turn into one of those people on the Internet in the full AB gear, but here I am.
    I know what you mean about this kind of thing. It's nice to be able to wear diapers and I've been doing a bit of longer term use as well but I think it mostly serves to reinforce how nice it is to just be my normal self when it's all over. I seem to be in something of a minority that doesn't find diapers to be all that comfortable. They have other compensations that can overcome general comfort for a time but I think I'm always going to prefer my usual wardrobe and fully adult behavior with this as more of a vaction.

Well when my boyfriend and I plan to move in together (most likely a few years down the road) I don't think we'll do anything like that. We're both very social people and usually have friends who pop into our closets to swipe clothes and such. We have a stash of bambinos in his closet (in a big brown box that no one is ever curious to look into luckily) and hopefully soon will have our own footie pjs. So,I think we might keep our little habits of sleeping in them together and lounging around when it's just us in them but I think that's as far as we might take it

Though the idea of having a special cabinet or something of that sort might be something we might do.