AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently i saw an ad for the company "Aww So Cute" that included a couple of their models posing in their clothing. I can't help but think that one of them must be a doppelganger of Billie Piper, Rose Tyler from doctor who. CyRoEwxWQAAIZFW.jpg the one on the right btw.

I have found it not to be her, as Billie doesn't have a cross tattoo on her wrist, whereas the model does.

jayfur879 said:
Recently i saw an ad for the company "Aww So Cute" that included a couple of their models posing in their clothing. I can't help but think that one of them must be a doppelganger of Billie Piper, Rose Tyler from doctor who. View attachment 28624 the one on the right btw.

I have found it not to be her, as Billie doesn't have a cross tattoo on her wrist, whereas the model does.

I don't see it. They look almost entirely different to me besides maybe both of them having blond hair.

Rose Tyler from Doctor Who was fabulous, she would of course be 110% if she was was in nappies rather that the 100% brilliant she is but some of us can dream.

I was watching Shugo Chara! Doki and besides the fact that one of the main characters is basically a kid baby, in episode 57 ''Real Pretty Close Call!'' there's a karate student who loves cute things but tries to hide his feelings. He has a little fawn toy he's had since childhood and thinks that he'll have to give it up in order to be a man. The protagonist of the show helps him see that being honest about his feelings is more manly. Not exactly AB-related, but still noteworthy.

If anyone has watched My Family on BBC or gold they do have some refrences. Of course no one is walking around in a full blown nappy but they do have some what I would call ABDL refrences.
myfamilypic-300x212.jpg
http://www.mcmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/myfamilypic-300x212.jpg

In one of the episodes with Nick (He is the stupid one but you will get to know that later) He saves up all his money to buy a motobike but unfortunatly it go's horrably wrong. The BBC did not want to part with their money so we did not get to see a commical scean of Nick falling of the bike but we get a long hellerious discription about it. So now Nick Harpor is in the hosbitle.
Susan for some reason (That is Nicks mum) feels that he is not her little baby anymore. In one scean she gets rid of the hosbitle food which is really good at this place and brings her own cooking
(The on going joke is she can not cook) So she feeds him like a baby and even dose the here comes the airoplain trick to get him to eat.

In another episode they are making a nursery for the baby I can not remeber weather they are wanting another baby or weather they are doing it for Kenzo. But whatever they want to build a nursery they are building a nursery. Nick wants to move back in. This is a later episode so he has his own apartment now. He dislikes the decorations and keeps pulling them down after Ben (His fearther) worked so hard in doing up the nursery.
Susan decides that she can do a better job since Ben keeps mucking it up so... That is what she dose she dose everything that Ben did and walks out but Nick is behind the door.
Susan been the smart one wonders in and asks what is he doing. Nick explained he misses the place and he wants to come back home. After a long discusion one of the end sceans is where Susan takes Ben up to see the nursery and when he sees it Nick is lying in and Ben dilivers a exelent line.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5d/b6/b1/5db6b1e830d89d09977bd1cd7b8943be.jpg
5db6b1e830d89d09977bd1cd7b8943be.jpg

I am not changing him.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the extremely awkward Chewing Gum series has an ABDL cringe worthy scene in the first or second episode.

I think this completely inappropriate series probably would be better if they had a little dignity for the character.

Mandy played by Tanya Franks

Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 8 has a diaper reference.

AnimeDude892 said:
Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 8 has a diaper reference.

I must of missed it! Can you reference it?

Yeah sadly any fetish is looked down upon in everyday pop culture... I mean its not like someone can be locked in a gag for a day and not attract attention, so I take it that furries would have it worse in a way...

Shows want ratings. Stereotypes give better ratings than accurate portrayals.

Dragon Ball Super episode 46

[video=youtube;lxEXkiB0WeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxEXkiB0WeI[/video]

Lilo and Stitch Babyfier and Stitch Anime Link Age?

There's a Game Shakers episode that has an homeless man dressed up as a baby. I'm just sort of meh... since I don't like this show anyway. The episode is called Babe's Bench. I don't know if this counts, but they call him a man baby. Here's another image, and another...

I was just watching the Clarence episode ''Gilben's Different''. It starts out with Clarence handing out flyers at school inviting kids to come play at his treehouse, and the principal is disappointed because grown-ups aren't allowed. At the treehouse Clarence notices that one of the kids, Gilben, is starting to grow facial hair, and another kid says they're halfway to adulthood. Later on Clarence decides to start acting like a baby because babies don't have responsibilities, until his mother tells him being an adult is great, and then he tries to act like a grown-up. He decides he wants a child, so his friend Jeff acts like a baby, Sumo acts like his critical mother, and other kids show up and start acting like brats too. It's all too much for Clarence, but Gilben shows up and says he can just act like a kid forever. Clarence says something like ''You mean I can just be like some kind of adult baby? Is that even possible?'' Then the principal arrives, says he's just a kid at heart and asks if it's alright if he can play at the treehouse as well. Clarence says yes, but the principal falls off the ladder.

The use of the term ''adult baby'' raises some suspicions about whoever wrote the script...

Watching a new show on Netflix called "the good place" and there was a delightfully subtle reference to our community. I am confident that it was not intentional or even remotely a true reference but I can't stop laughing about it so I thought I would share.

In episode 7 after an AI character is reset she no longer knows anything that she did before the reset. When asked to recite the ABCs she says "A... B... Janet" and then one of the main characters calls her a baby. She is Adult Baby Janet. Love it.

Hmmm, culture more populer that AB.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back