AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad that diapers get such a negative rap on the news...

Reactions: Miccheck
I posted about this in TBDL, so I will post about it here because I think its awesome.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsYhHwarvKo

oh yeah and here is another good example of *b/dl in popular culture..... (pay attention at 2:26)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjjEdJbek9I

Pretty Awesome if you ask me, it helps our image. This second video is not JUST popular culture it is CELEBIRTY culture, which gets the word that we are out there, and celebirties are down with it so everyone else should be too(tust me humans fall for it when it comes to celeberities)! Because its hip to be kinky! :D So its not so bad, cheer up, I think for every negative image the media and hollywood has given us, there can be a postive one to counter act it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raccoon
There is always Shoot Em Up which had a guy in a diaper sucking a woman's breasts with a bunch of Adult baby stuff around

clive_owen2.jpg

I couldn't find video of it :sad:

Eclipse said:
I posted about this in TBDL, so I will post about it here because I think its awesome....
oh yeah and here is another good example of *b/dl in popular culture..... (pay attention at 2:26)

Pretty Awesome if you ask me, it helps our image. This second video is not JUST popular culture it is CELEBIRTY culture, which gets the word that we are out there, and celebirties are down with it so everyone else should be too(tust me humans fall for it when it comes to celeberities)! Because its hip to be kinky! :D So its not so bad, cheer up, I think for every negative image the media and hollywood has given us, there can be a postive one to counter act it.

On the old forums someone posted that Sean Bean is dl... And I saw a reference to Michael Jackson wearing at his ranch...

@ the first video: RAWK ON!! sadly RL diaper parties are not quite like this one... Lucky lucky blue monster... *realizes there is more footage of this video lost in the editing *cries**

Creepy.
There were two episodes of family guy: Peter says "...like the time I tried adult diapers." Cut to Peter, walks into a room and stops mid-sentence. Wearing normal clothes, though. Another time, they walk in on Quagmire doing something kinky involving full baby attire and a tractor. (._O) I guess they have a neutral take on the whole *B/DL thing.

Raccoon said:
On the old forums someone posted that Sean Bean is dl... And I saw a reference to Michael Jackson wearing at his ranch..

Who's sean bean!? An actor? Michael Jackson? Did not hear that one either, but nothing is surprising with him haha.

Sean Bean is an actor... The Lord of the Rings:
The Return of the King (2003) .... Boromir;
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006) (VG) (voice) .... Brother / Emperor Martin / Emperor Martin Septim;
he played the Lead in "Sharpe" - Sharpe is a British series of television dramas about Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars. Sharpe is the hero of a number of novels by Bernard Cornwell. The show is way, way cool...

Yeah I rememberd there was an article in a magazine that was about Sean Bean and he said he likes to wear diapers or something.

Don't forget Raccoon that he was also in the very good action movie Ronin(also starring Robert De Niro!)

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Sean+Bean-15775.html
sean-bean-warner.jpg
Sean Bean Loves Dressing In Nappies

28-03-2006 18:17

Sean Bean loves dressing as an adult baby.

The hunky actor has even gone out drinking in just a nappy, but says he's not a fan of disposable diapers because they hurt his butt.

He confessed: "I've worn a nappy to a bar before, but only the towelling ones. I find disposables like Pampers tend to chafe."
Comment on this Article

Bean - who has starred in a host of Hollywood films, including 'Flight Plan' , 'Clear and Present Danger' and 'Ronin' - has also walked into a bar in nothing but a pair of tight swimming trunks.

He revealed to Britain's FHM magazine: "I find wearing a pair of Speedos out to shock people does the trick just as well."

hmm.. going back to anime theres a near FAMOUS scene in mai otome episode 22 i think... essentially shows shizuru in a room where QUITE a number of *b items are strewn across the floor and shizure goes "good girl, good girl" while shaking a rattle at tomoe.. causing tomoe to blush... on the same series there is a 5 second clip in episode 26 around the middle mark showing tomoe lying in bed with what is CLEARLY a pacifier in her mouth... i think Mugiwara has an Avi pic of tomoe actually...

Ah yeah my avatar is actually a fanpic(of Tomoe) I found at a French fansite/forum I think you can find it if you search on Mai Otome(or HiME) on google! :educate:

there is also another scene or pic in I think one of the last episodes where Shizuru has just been with Tomoe and we see Tomoe sleeping with a pacifier in her mouth and some other *b items can be seen. :D

That reminds me of Medabots. There was that antagonist character who always had a pacifier in his mouth, and there were several references to diaper rash. I think the idea was that he was a baby, but he could walk easily on two legs, talk, and wear sunglasses, so he always seemed like more of an AB small person to me.

mmm i think he was actually a baby.. technically so he doesnt quite count

I think that was Shrimplips. The little short guy with the thing sticking out of his head?

Koenma from Yu Yu Hakusho I think always had a paci in his mouth. Then, there's episode 22 of Totally Spies where one of the antagonists say "What's the matter? looking for someone to change your diapers??"

i dunno how relevant it is but it seems that in anime he topic of bedwetting appears quite a bit more fequently such as people like 'bed wetter momo' hinamori, sota (kagome's bother was remarked to possibly be still wetting the bed/ and or having stopped only recently

Tv Shows

This may seem kind of random but it was in the old forum and I thought I might bring it back.

What tv shows have you seen that have *b/dl-ness in them?

Malcolm in the middle is one i've seen (Goodbye kitty)

Merged with popular culture thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back