Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85868788898104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1086

Thread: AB/DLism in popular culture

Quote Originally Posted by IcePup92 View Post
    So I went to watch miss peregrine's home for peculiar children... And they kept the scene I was looking forward to. Jake is workin and setting up a display of adult diapers. Though i called bull on tranquilities atn being available in a little cvs ripoff store.
    I just saw this movie yesterday. I was just going to post about the opening scene with Jake stacking the adult diapers and the couple having fun with them, but you beat me to it. What a great way to start a movie.

So.. are they trying ro allude to AB/DL folks being peculiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie82 View Post
    So.. are they trying ro allude to AB/DL folks being peculiar?
    Nah. The book just opens up with him making a scale model of the Empire State Building out of adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    so i was listening to Love Today - MIKA

and i heard this in the lyrics

girl dresses like a kid for fun,kid for fun

heres the whole song if you wanna listen YouTube - MIKA - Love Today
    I went to a MIKA concert once in San Francisco and it was a blast! There were staff dressed in frilly dresses handing out lollipops and the whole show was colourful and energetic. When I looked into it, Mika explains that his albums represent periods of time in his life, which is why the first few albums have childish themes. Not sure if he is "one of us" but if you get a chance to go to one of his shows, don't miss it!

I saw "diaper boy" in the latest episode of "The Middle" on tv. tonight. The Glossner family is a poor family that lives next to the Hecht's and the middle child has consistently worn diapers. In this episode, Brick knocks over the Orson Cow while Axle takes him out on a driving lesson. They offer a reward of $500.00 to anyone who can find the culprit, trying to divert suspicion from themselves. The Glossners show up, the older brother saying his younger brother did it. When you look at the Glossner boy, you can clearly see a blue disposable diaper sticking up from his jeans. He's probably a middle aged kid by now.

Quote Originally Posted by MANBABY View Post
    we are hoping this will be!
    https://youtu.be/Gf7BMCJ_Gco
    Did you join ADISC solely to promote this movie?

Indeed. But I am enjoying the forums as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Mika is great!

Quote Originally Posted by MANBABY View Post
    we are hoping this will be!
    https://youtu.be/Gf7BMCJ_Gco
    I wish you the best of luck, but not sure it is my cup of tea.