AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this a few days a go.

[video=youtube;ogdIrlSC0X8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogdIrlSC0X8[/video]

Takashi said:

I made a thread about this earlier in the year.

Gingy said:
on oneof the episodes of "My Name is Earl" (I apologize for not knowing which at the moment) one of the main characters meets a guy at a bar. They wind up in a motell and he comes into the bedroom with a binky, bottle, and diaper. But then the woman says "I don't think this will work out.
I remember now! Its the one where Joy is looking for a husband because she is single and pregnant.
There was another episode of My Name is Earl that made an abdl reference; S2 Ep19 (though it's not a good portrayal of the abdl community) Basically Earl ruins a news anchors career and in the process of making amends there is a news story made about him and his list. There is a part in the story where they interview Patty (the day time hooker) and she is with an abdl client. She says something about how she will have to talk after she feeds and changes him.
It really put a negative spin on abdls and the life style if you ask me.

Not a big reference but an Ad for Trade Me, which is like New Zealands version of ebay, but on the ad one of the search terms the use is Adult Swimming Nappies... seen it on TV a few times now.

Sorry for commenting on a old post:sad:

You can kind of see ABDL's in Family Guy and your guide to the AB world is non other then Stewie Griffin.
You can see the fandom from the point of a baby.
Though some parts maybe bad because it is family guy. Stewie the baby is presented as gay which is statistically the percentage in the abdl fandom.

Always wanting to play the woman and cross dress could be showing the side of the sissy side of the abdl fandom in a way.
The reason why Stewie wanted to rule the world in older episodes is ..er think, think I made up enough things already XD!

Yeah the reason why Stewie wanted to rule the world is that anger of the theory at us as the abdl fandom get a lot of stick from the world for been different.
It is only natural for some of us to get angry and think Victory will be mine.

Other things have popped up in family guy for example. Quigmier in full ABDL gear when Peater Griffing Knocks at his door to see weather him and his family could stay with him.

In one episode when Brian is peeing out in the garden and Louis dose not like it she ends up putting him in diapers.
A few shouts out for both the ab/dl community I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Takashi said:

Is it me or was they encuraging people to wear diapers.
I have big boy pants and I still have not pooped them
[Oh shoot someone at is not wearing a diaper quick find out who they are and fire the incontenent ray then they will have to wear our diapers ;) hahahahhahahahahah!]
I am OK I am continent. It might have been meaning for little kids that talk at still wear diapers weather then Adult Babies but it dose sound like she is talking to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Kams said:
Wait, I don't get it. It was a link to a monty python video. Oh well it was pretty funny!

It was a funny episode I remeber the hells grannies. Though it dose make us look bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Triangle said:
There was also that one where Homer got a job humiliating himself for Mr. Burns' amusement. One of the things he had to do was wear a diaper and roll around on the floor of the ladies bathroom, saying something in a babyish manner (I forget what though).

I wonder weather Matt Groening might be a ABDL himself or maybe he has some friends that are. There is Nibbler from Futurama that always seems to be in diapers despite having a kitty litter. And the Simpsons have quite a lot of ABDL moments. Raccoon and Triangle and others.

"Guys a little help" To grab everyone's attention in the mens room. Then Homer says "baby made a boom boom" that is what he says ;) Tringle

About a week ago I saw a commercial for a mattress sale at Sears. There was a mention of ''sleeping like a baby'' and if I recall correctly it showed a guy in pajamas and bonnet cuddling a plushie in bed. At the end he starts sucking his thumb.

So I went to watch miss peregrine's home for peculiar children... And they kept the scene I was looking forward to. Jake is workin and setting up a display of adult diapers. Though i called bull on tranquilities atn being available in a little cvs ripoff store.

So.. are they trying ro allude to AB/DL folks being peculiar?

Moosie82 said:
So.. are they trying ro allude to AB/DL folks being peculiar?

Nah. The book just opens up with him making a scale model of the Empire State Building out of adult diapers.

Mandy said:
so i was listening to Love Today - MIKA

and i heard this in the lyrics

girl dresses like a kid for fun,kid for fun

heres the whole song if you wanna listen YouTube - MIKA - Love Today

I went to a MIKA concert once in San Francisco and it was a blast! There were staff dressed in frilly dresses handing out lollipops and the whole show was colourful and energetic. When I looked into it, Mika explains that his albums represent periods of time in his life, which is why the first few albums have childish themes. Not sure if he is "one of us" but if you get a chance to go to one of his shows, don't miss it!

I saw "diaper boy" in the latest episode of "The Middle" on tv. tonight. The Glossner family is a poor family that lives next to the Hecht's and the middle child has consistently worn diapers. In this episode, Brick knocks over the Orson Cow while Axle takes him out on a driving lesson. They offer a reward of $500.00 to anyone who can find the culprit, trying to divert suspicion from themselves. The Glossners show up, the older brother saying his younger brother did it. When you look at the Glossner boy, you can clearly see a blue disposable diaper sticking up from his jeans. He's probably a middle aged kid by now.

Indeed. But I am enjoying the forums as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Mika is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back