AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
even with my dislike of rap
the first song wasnt too bad
but the second one was, like every other rap song in the last 5 years.....
yes, it has a girl wetting the bed, it also has a girls everywhere, not neccersarilly a bad thing, but i find rap to be so degenarative to women
*ahem*
anyway, i remember reading an old goosebumps book with some pretty weird stuff, the guy was made into a baby, it was quite interesting...

Lets not forget good ol Stephen King my favorite author

lets see The Green Mile : Percy Wetmore wets himeself when he gets assaulted my Wild Bill if im not mistaken

the short story The Boogeyman the main character at the very ends wets himself

tiger2 said:
anyway, i remember reading an old goosebumps book with some pretty weird stuff, the guy was made into a baby, it was quite interesting...

Someone mentioned that at TBN one time, and here's the response that I wrote:

Dude...I had never read this book, but I just went on Amazon.com and searched for it. And it's one of those that lets you search inside the book online if you have an amazon.com account.

Amazon Online Reader : The Cuckoo Clock of Doom (Goosebumps Series)

I did a search for diaper parts. And I'm telling you...it feels like it came straight out of a *B story. He's physically regressed to a baby and his mom treats him like one! And he has babyish emotions!

Basically, the set up is that a 12 year old kid's dad brings in an old cuckoo clock from an antique shop. The kid is messing around with it one night, and when he wakes up the next morning he's repeating the last week. The next morning he goes back a few years, and the next day he's 6, the next day he's about 3, and in the next chapter he's a baby again.

I was so intrigued by it that I'm gonna post some of the diaper parts. So I guess I'll put a spoiler alert.

***** Spoiler Alert ****************

So basically, it's told from the 1st person (by a 12 year old boy) and he wakes up to find that he's a baby.

I wasn't in jail. I was in a crib!

Crumpled up beside me was my old yellow blanket with the embroidered duck on it. I sat beside a pile of stuffed animals. I was wearing a tiny white undershirt and --

Oh, no.

I shut my eyes in horror.

It can't be true. Please don't let it be true! I prayed.

I opened my eyes to and checked to see if my prayer had come true.

It hadn't.

I was wearing diapers.

Diapers!

****Skip some lines

Mom came into the room. She looked pretty young. I didn't remember ever seeing her this young before.

"Did you get lots of sleep, sweetie pie?" Mom asked. She cleary expected no answer from me. Instead, she shoved a bottle of juice in my mouth.

Yuck! A bottle!

I pulled it out of my mouth and clumsily threw it down.

Mom picked it up. "No, no," she said patiently. "Bad little Mikey. Drink your bottle now. Come on."

She slid it back into my mouth. I was thirsty, so I drank the juice. Drinking from a bottle wasn't that bad, once you got used to it.

***Skip some pages....though he does cry in that part. Wink

Mom said we were going out. She wanted to dress me. Then she uttered the dreaded words.

"I bet I know what's bothering you, Mikey. You probably need your diaper changed."

"No!" I cried. "No!"

"Oh, yes you do, Mikey. Come on..."

I don't like to think about what happened after that. I'd rather block it out of my memory.

I'm sure you understand.

**Spoiler end.

My friends....if that's not way better than an intense Deeker babying scene, I don't know what is. And what's really amazing is...there's so much drama added to the diaper stuff. It's clear that's what he finds the worst.

So it's not just us *B/DL's that find diapers to be the most intense part of the whole thing...it looks like non-*B/DL's might too. I actually think that goes to show why diapers are so powerful for us, and gives some insight into our fetishism....it's big for humans, not just *B/DL's.

I just watched the first episode on Generation Kill and they mention alot of adult diapers in the episode. I dunno why! the actor Lee Tergensen(who played Beecher in Oz) asked why they needed adult diapers but he got no answer. maybe someone here knows about army people wearing diapers? because I have never heard of it before

and also on Jackass 2.5 there is a skit where Wee man is dressed up as a baby with a diaper and a bonnet and they powder him because he is supposed to fart out this powder. and he accidentaly does nr.2(pretty gorss yeah!) and then the cameraman films the other jackasses amd you can see that they are all wearing adult diapers!

AB/TB/DL/Infantilism in shows and movies.

I noticed lately over the past week and a half after watching the movie Monster House they talk about ab/dl'ism because there is a this really nerdy kid who is playing this game which he is really good at then these other characters say to this female character in the movie on how he stood at the game playing it for 4 days strait wearing a adult diaper. Then I also noticed while watching Malcolm in the Middle Dewie (sp?) started doing tb/dl things and wanted his parents to treat him like a infant because he got into infantilism. So these are just my thoughts on how stuff like this is now in movies and shows. Post your opinions and thoughts about this.

The book I'm reading [The Body Of Christopher Creed], the main character, Torey, pees his pants. It's not really an AB/TB thing but the post about the Stephen King book made me think of it. On a side note... The Body Of Christopher Creed is a really good book. I definately recomend it.

On Monk last Friday he tried hypnotic regression and he was acting like a six year old most of the episode. I thought it was fun. I believe it was called Mr Monk and the Hypnotists

Last edited:
Lizzie said:
On Monk last Friday he tried hypnotic regression and he was acting like a six year old most of the episode. I thought it was fun. I believe it was called Mr Monk and the Hypnotists

I believe that's the only Monk episode I refused to watch, because I just didn't like the idea of seeing Mr. Monk act like that; it's just . . . weird.

I thought it was funny. And I don't see why you refused to watch it.

Mandy_Jonas said:
My Overkill episode from Scrubs

The Janitor sprays J.D's scrubs to make it look like he wet himself a few times through out the episode. The Janitor also says the first time he does aww looks like someone switched to big boy pants to soon.

YouTube - My Overkill Part 1 (Guest Star Colin Hay)
4:15 in

YouTube - My Overkill Part 2 (Guest Star Colin Hay)
2:17 in and 4:23

There's also a few episodes where it's mentioned that Elliot likes dressing her boyfriend up as a baby :) I doubt it's on YouTube though.

Mandy_Jonas said:
for my theatre 2 class a while back we had to do a old time radio show so my group found a script to one called baby snooks and daddy and we had to do research about the radio show and i found out .. just read

The Baby Snooks Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ab suspicious...maybe a little but thought it was worth bringing up

well i mentioned this quite a while ago and i found this cute video
YouTube - Judy Garland & Fanny Brice - Why? Because!
she usually dressed like this for the radio shows and sometimes in public to be in character

From The Simpsons on the episode called Trash of the Titans, in which Homer refuses to apologize for insulting garbage men and they refuse to pick up his trash: His neighbor, Ned Flanders, comes to complain about the smell coming through his windows, to which Homer responds, "Well, you better close 'em before the sun hits Diaper Hill." The screen goes to a huge mountain of diapers, that look like a combination of large (adult) and small (baby) diapers, with yellow fumes coming from it. Ned's son Todd is on top of Diaper Hill. He says, "Daddy, I'm king of the mountain!" Ned shouts at him to get down.

Hmmm... One Diaper Hill. I'd watch it.

i was watching American Pie today with my parents.. i know great family movie =P

anyways no one has posted that Chuck (i think) wets himself at the end while a girl talks about how he lied they and then says oh and he told me he sometimes wets himself when he gets nervous.

I can't remeber if this has been menchaned or not but I was watching Family Guy last night and it was the one where Peter gets a vasecame and in that episode Peter revealse that he has tryed adult diapers.

Just now...On the new Billy and Mandi movie thing "Underfist: Halloween Bash", Jeff the spider is wearing adult diapers, because he says he's an adult, and wants to do adult things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back