AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw it. I am a huge fan of Reno 911, cause that show just cracks me up.

I even have the Reno 911 movie.

WildThing121675

i know its stupid but i was watching hannah montana ( iwas at my friends house she likes the show )

and in one part rico was dressed up as a baby a sleeper,paci,bib,bonnet and he was in a stroller and his grandma was pushing him .... he was trying to steal a recipe for something

then later in the episode one ofthe characters mentined somethng about space diaper like he did a commercial for them o.0

I thought that he would have stopped when he made fun of the *b/dl stuff but he actually went after furries too.

YouTube - Furries on Jerry Springer

Not that great of quality but it's there.

Pojo said:
Let's not forget that old episode of Jerry Springer...

Despite me trying to find it again, i've had no luck but from what I hear it's a pretty bad light on *b/dls.

Yet ironically...I saw part of it when I was 7 and they were showing some man in a diaper and when I saw that, it made me want to wear them >_>. Don't know why, maybe it was because "hey if he can do that I can too" or something, like stewie in family guy when he hears about adult diapers and yells at the toilet to get a job XD.

Kenshin Himura said:
I thought that he would have stopped when he made fun of the *b/dl stuff but he actually went after furries too.

YouTube - Furries on Jerry Springer

Not that great of quality but it's there.

there was a csi episode where there was a death at a furry convention i think

I hate when people mess with things they barely understand. Just look at the comments. It is sad to see more and more of this being exposed, especially in such low budget shows like Jerry Spr...something. It is something really serious to be laughing at... that makes me upset!

Achtung! There is an odd show (American) just out by ABC parodying an American reworking of a Japanese game show which involves teams of contestants competing in heavily contrived athletic contests.

It is called "I survived a Japanese game show;" the July 15 ep the contestants perform in baby attire for the whole ep as far as I can make out: here is a sample preview: YouTube - I Survived a Japanese Game Show premieres June 24th on ABC 2

The show isn't youtubed yet but here is a clip http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=245724&cl=8756133&src=tv&ch=

I am sure they'll post the whole ep for free here http://video.tvguide.com/Shows/I Survived a Japanese Game Show very soon

Last edited by a moderator:
CSI has a habit of delving into many of the fringe groups of socety, furries BDSM US, as in ABDL's as well as raves and paries, maybe to give the effect of 'going where few dare to tread'

not sure nobody's mentioned this its not really ab but still regresing to childhood
the movie dickie roberts: former childstar he decides he wants to live out the childhood he never had growing up as a childstar and hires a family to treat him like a kid..
there is a scene where he is pushed in a stroller he sits in a carseat and wears overalls a few times in the movie
EDIT: randomly rembered he wears footed pj's in the movie too

Last edited:
^I remember that scene!

"Aren't you a little big for a stroller?"

"Aren't you a little big for a sidewalk?"

:laugh:

On an old show on Nickelodeon called "You Can't Do That On Television" they did a lot of TB/DL sketches:

YouTube - Re: The Diaper Files: Talk 1

It's odd how there are so many examples of AB/DL-ism in pop culture, yet it's so unaccepted by the majority of society.

Maverick said:
It's odd how there are so many examples of AB/DL-ism in pop culture, yet it's so unaccepted by the majority of society.

Bugs Bunny dressed like woman as the mood struck him to fool people and Milton Berle was famous for his bad performances in drag, but it didn't make it acceptable for those who actually enjoy it. That's the rule: you can wear a diaper as a joke, but if you're liking it, you're a big freak.

I've also got a contribution from last week's Venture Bros. episode:

[adult swim] | Adult Swim Video

They're seraching for a secret whatzis in the men's room of Studio 54 in New York for reasons which are too complicated to summarize. Full episode for anyone who wants context:

[adult swim] | Adult Swim Video

Mad Magazine's latest movie parody: Inadiaper Jones and the Creative Dry Spell. :D

ahh yay okay footed pj's , race car bed & plushies in a little movie called Grandma's Boy.

YouTube - Your bed is a car - Grandmas Boy

yay me anyways.. i know i had like a list of stuff i was gonna post but it got lost in the vast emptiness of my mind.

I love that clip because I love his reaction "yeah but it's a fkin sweet car". I always laugh at that scene.

Spongebob decides he has outgrown his grandma's kisses and decided he wants to act like an adult...Patrick ends up acting like a baby and in the end Spongebob can't take it.

http://www.nick.com/turbonick/index.jhtml?extvideoid=46508

Also, there is a episode where it is revealed Patrick wears diapers.It is the episode where they decide to take care of a baby clam i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back