AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching Spy Kids and in one scene we find out that Carmen wears diapers at night.

Kenshin Himura said:
I was just watching Spy Kids and in one scene we find out that Carmen wears diapers at night.

Good McLord, I haven't thought of that since I was 6! However, I remember thinking... a lot... about that scene after I was done.

And in case I didn't mention, I LOVE MONTY PYTHON! So therefore I have no problems with the first post's content.

^ I've watched that before.

I remember on Family Guy there was an episode my family and I were watching. In the episode there were a couple of instances when Peter was an AB and he had a "mommy" and a "daddy" treating him like he was a toddler. It was so negatively portrayed and my whole family was laughing hysterically. I just sort of felt sick to my stomach...

Kenshin Himura said:

I love that scene I was suprised that know one had mentioned it yet.

I just an episode of Everybody Hates Chris where Greg (the nerdy friend) wants to be an astronaut, and so starts practising by wearing an adult diaper...

Charlie F said:
I just an episode of Everybody Hates Chris where Greg (the nerdy friend) wants to be an astronaut, and so starts practising by wearing an adult diaper...

i STILL dont get that... i think of rockets and the bowl helmat not DIAPERS...:wallbash:

silent deadly alchemist said:
i STILL dont get that... i think of rockets and the bowl helmat not DIAPERS...:wallbash:

...Because astronauts wear special diapers into space...

I remember in one episode of the kids' show Arthur, where the mother is pregnant, the sister (I forget the name... D.W.?) is acting like a *B. In one sequence, Arthur, the brother, yells, "Oh no, no... GET THAT DIAPER OFF MY 'BIONIC BUNNY' RIGHT NOW! And stop trying to turn everything into a baby!"

She wasn't acting like a *B she was practicing being an older sister. She diapered every one of Arthur's action figures and all of her dolls so she could practice diapering...

for my theatre 2 class a while back we had to do a old time radio show so my group found a script to one called baby snooks and daddy and we had to do research about the radio show and i found out .. just read

The Baby Snooks Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ab suspicious...maybe a little but thought it was worth bringing up

Tonight's episode of Reno 911 showed Sheriff Dangle wearing an adult pull up for more than 1 scene.

Baby Lily said:
Tonight's episode of Reno 911 showed Sheriff Dangle wearing an adult pull up for more than 1 scene.

Hehe...I saw that too...I mentioned it on the IRC...Trudy also mentioned stripping down to her adult diaper to make Dangle feel better

Yup, Reno 911 ftw!!

Baby_Lizzie said:
She wasn't acting like a *B she was practicing being an older sister. She diapered every one of Arthur's action figures and all of her dolls so she could practice diapering...

Oh, ok... Hell, I haven't seen it in 10 years!

The Russian said:
Oh, ok... Hell, I haven't seen it in 10 years!

Hah! Neither have I! I can remember liking it as a kid though. :D

I found another example in Family Guy last night. In the poltergist episode the family goes to Quagmier's house and he answers the door in nothing but a diaper and a binkie around his neck.

Anyone watch Reno 911 tonight?

It had a fairly obvious reference to ABs. Officer Trudy reunites with her "father" and relives her childhood.

At the end Two officers find out her father died and the person she's been with is lying and she says "I know, my daddy was just about to give me a bubble bath".

There weren't any diapers involved but I found it interesting.

Ganymede said:
It had a fairly obvious reference to ABs. Officer Trudy reunites with her "father" and relives her childhood.

At the end Two officers find out her father died and the person she's been with is lying and she says "I know, my daddy was just about to give me a bubble bath".

There weren't any diapers involved but I found it interesting.

That show has a few...Like the one where Dangle got a sunburn...He wore Depends pullups, and Trudy was with him and ask "Do you want me to strip down to my adult diaper to make you more comfortable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back