AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
austin.db said:
Found this little gem on Vimeo: Wee Three

Michael Rosen would've had a different interpretation about this, I'm sure.

princessnarnar said:
I was watching Workaholics and there's an episode where they camp out at their office overnight and do shrooms. They turn their cubicles into a fort (!!) and at one point they find these really big tshirts and put them on. Then they use a stapler to turn them into onesies :)

I remember that episode, that was awesome! That whole show is hilarious, and I happen to share my name with one of the main characters. You would probably never guess.

AB SpongeBob episode

Did anyone see the new SpongeBob episode entitled "Baby Squid"?
Here's a clip from nick.com
SpongeBob SquarePants: Squid Baby: Krusty Krab Kindergarten

Synopsis:
The episode opens with Squidward trying to relax in the tub while SpongeBob and Patrick are outside playing with SpongeBob's old baby toys. They are shaking rattles at each other, Patrick sucks on a pacifier, SpongeBob scoots around in a walker, and the two proceed to drool, crawl around, and make baby sounds. (In one shot we can see a baby block that's turned at an angle to reveal the letters A and B... Coincidence?)
Squidward comes outside to give SpongeBob and Patrick a piece of his mind about acting their age, but the two ignore him and keep playing. When walking away, Squidward slips on a toy boat-mobile and slams his head on the mailbox, causing his head to swell to a massive size.
SpongeBob and Patrick take Squidward to the hospital where he is diagnosed with "head go boom-boom-itis" a head injury thats causing him to act like a baby. The doctor tells SpongeBob that he needs to care for Squidward as if he were a real baby. SpongeBob and Patrick follow the doctor's orders and carry Squidward out of the hospital, wearing nothing but a diaper.
The rest of the episode features Squidward acting like, and being cared for, as a baby. He enjoys simple games, dislikes his food, cries a lot, and unknowingly gets himself into dangerous situations.
Toward the end, SpongeBob takes Squidward to work and tries to explain to Mr. Krabs that Squidward is in no condition to work, but Mr. Krabs doesn't care as long as there are customers willing to spend money. So SpongBob places Squidward in a high chair behind the register and attempts to work in the kitchen. Squidward hits his head on the register, drools on customers, scribbles on receipt paper... and someone's face, cries, and ends up with a messy diaper. SpongeBob is ordered to change Squidward when the smell of a poopy diaper disgusts customers. For some reason, SpongeBob doesn't think to change Squidward in the bathroom so he tries laying him on a table, the floor, and the condiment area. Of course no one wants a diaper change to take place where food is involved, so SpongeBob takes Squidward back to the kitchen and slips on a rattle. While SpongeBob is trying not to loose balance, he beats up Squidward's swollen head on things around the kitchen, until he accidentally throws Squidward into the ice machine, where ice falls on Squidward's head. The pile of ice causes Squidward's head to go back to it's normal size, and Squidward to act his age again. He realizes he's wearing a full diaper, gets embarrassed, and leaves the room, telling SpongeBob to never mention this to anyone.

I really enjoyed this episode and even bought it on iTunes :)
I wonder if one of show's writers is an Adult Baby.

That is... kinda creepy XD
I still wanna watch it though but knowing the difference in air schedules between mexico and USA, I'll probably have to wait a few months, or download it from some website

I thought it was a good episode too I just wish they would have had spongebob or patrick in a diaper in the beggining

cvilledperdyl said:
I thought it was a good episode too I just wish they would have had spongebob or patrick in a diaper in the beggining

I thought about that as well.

cvilledperdyl said:

They did that in the episode titled "Goo Goo Gas".

Edit: I just remembered that there is also a scene in "Money Talks" showing patrick, spongebob and mr. krabs in diapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
HiddenDL said:
I just remembered that there is also a scene in "Money Talks" showing patrick, spongebob and mr. krabs in diapers.

I remember that one! One of the dollar bills said "I wanna be spent on diapers!"

Well I don't know if someone already tell it.

There is a reference of adult wearing diapers in comedy movie "Breaking Wind"(a spoof of Twilight). In the first part of the movie Bella reading her diary when he said "Change Me" to Edward. At first Edward misunderstand the words but then Bella said "I'm peeing" and then Edward bring a diaper bag and show 2 diapers(baby one). "The Bear or the Bunny?". Bella chose the Bunny diaper.

Oh I remember another one In Pawn Stars Halloween special episode "Rick or Treat". Rick organize a contest on what is the best Halloween costume. I only remember Rick become Dr.Evil from Austin Power, Chumlee become Justin Bieber but the winner is Antwon(The big security guy). Dressed as Adult Baby!

Last edited:
Kitty Pryde, a sort of up and coming rapper on youtube, has mentioned once in an interview that she frequents diaper fetish blogs, but not to being into *B/DLism.

Source.

It's near the end of the interview.

kenshi said:
Kitty Pryde, a sort of up and coming rapper on youtube, has mentioned once in an interview that she frequents diaper fetish blogs, but not to being into *B/DLism.

Source.

It's near the end of the interview.

Wow, so even celebrities like this o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back