AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulz... Quantum Leap was cool... I only ever saw a few episodes of it wen it was randomly being repeated sometime

I found a comic strip from Beetle Bailey ("Billy" in Norwegian) that gave me thoughts about ABDLism. It's in Norwegian, but I've translated it as best as I could.

25ixizb.jpg

Lt. Jackson Flap : So the general still attends courses to get in contact with his soft sides?

Miss Buxley: Yes
But I believe he is becomming too sensitive

ABDL mentioned in Dinosaur Comics

Dinosaur Comics is a pretty popular webcomic, which may seem a bit surprising at first glance, if you've never encountered it before. But anyway, just thought I'd mention it here. It's not a disparaging reference or anything, just sort of mentioned as a "requirement" in a fictional roommate-wanted ad.

Click here

Or read here, assuming embedding works.
comic2-2279.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this some parody of roommate looking ad cause it's funny:biggrin:.

HA. I actually found that really hilarious :D

"............I am not one of those yet" Classic! XD

How about when you are watching tv with people who you assume to suspect you for having what they might call "a strange interest in diapers". All the sudden, there is a reference to ab/dl. How do you react?

Actual example. Was watching the Deuce Bigalo movie where he was a gigalo in Europe ( I think Amsterdam more specificaly). A scene comes up where hes working for some amazon chick. Seems like it suddenly shows him running around in diapers and a bonnet. I try to seem like I am not paying any attention and my eyes wonder about the room trying not to meet the eyes of others, but I feel their eyes peering into my soul.

Haha..."peering into my soul". Yes, and it burns, doesn't it! "What! What? Diapers? No, not me!"

I saw that, he was talking to kathy griffin, and she instigated it. She was talking about the celebrities in the depend commercials.

My Stange Addiction had an episode on that.

Reactions: Hockeyczar
The one that had Riley on it?

There was also an episode on Tyra banks or whatever that had a female infantilist on it aswell.

I have a funny feeling that Seth MacFarlane has some secret diaper desires as there are several references in Family Guy to someone wearing diapers. I havent watched it, but Im guessing that TED, his Teddy Bear movie, probably had one or two references as well.

Adults is diapers is just funny to the kinds of people who like crap like Family Guy. It's just easy, lame jokes...

Animaniacs diaper reference

Hello guys and gals.

I was feeling very nostalgic so I was watching this and at 2:00 Dot said "That makes me feel all warm and squishy inside, ether that or I need to wear diapers."

Animaniacs - Wheel of Morality Compilation - YouTube

So I thought that I should share with you good people.

Enjoy :smile1:

I seem to recall another Animaniacs episode, where the warners get recruited into the military, and at one point they are running through a warehouse, and there are diapers on the shelves in the background (which gets repeated a couple of times in the chase scene)

Reactions: Hockeyczar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back