AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Lost the show? Huh I didn't think they had any of that in there? or are you lost? like mentaly?

my name is earl
dunno which episode though
da one where joy is looking for a husband

malcome in the middle... good show

Well, I will post the obvious one of CSI, the "King Baby" episode. I also seem to remember some diaper content on one of the "Law & Order" shows.

cpndl

heheh...well I don't know if this counts as *b/dl but in family guy peter has one of his non relevent clips "Like that time when I tried adult diapers" *goes to scene* "talking talking talking.................talking talking

in a disney channel show i heard some crinkles while flipping

Amox said:
Really Lost the show? Huh I didn't think they had any of that in there? or are you lost? like mentaly?

Fallen was indeed talking about the ABC (or is it NBC?) TV Show Lost.

I don't remember the name of the episode or the episode number though, so I am afraid that I am of not much help.

:bump:
Cos there is another thread on the same thing.

Woo!! 300 posties!

Yeah so this thread will probably be closed!

In Lost Charlie has a flashback where he and the rest of his band are making this music video and they are dressed in adult pull ups and are surrounded by baby things I think.

I was watching scrubs last night and there was a scene where everyone in the llbby was wearing a diaper and nothing else.

Mugiwara said:
Yeah so this thread will probably be closed!

In Lost Charlie has a flashback where he and the rest of his band are making this music video and they are dressed in adult pull ups and are surrounded by baby things I think.

You are correct Mugiwara. That is indeed the correct episode.

*Ryan gives Mugiwara a cookie*

I will be trying to help out more and hopefully regain the trust of everyone on ADISC, even if it takes a month or more.

Yeaaa....I didnt see the other thread. Anyway I do recall seeing something in scrubs. One of his alternate realities in his head everyone is wearing a daiper. I don't know which episode though.

not sure if it was posted, but in Grand theft auto liberty city stories, one of the missions you have to take pictures of some guy dressed up in a diaper big and something else.

and let's not forget newspaper cartoons...
1995-06-09.gif

Let's not forget that old episode of Jerry Springer...

don't bring that one up... that was horrible...

why is it that only the freaks of us get into the public eye?

Darkfinn said:
why is it that only the freaks of us get into the public eye?

Because that's what sells.

Reactions: Serendiapity
Well, they have to be extra-freaky to be good television. If you had a party with 30-something professionals having a fetish party, and showed them lounging around in an upper-middle class detatched, sipping merlot and heineken, cheerleader to rubber-clad catwoman, diapered guy to leatherdyke, Catholic schoolgirl to spear-bearing amazon, discussing their kids' grades, the Republican primaries, and the new lawn tractor in the driveway, while hooded slave-boy refreshes the drinks, all to the sound of muted jazz, the public would feel ripped off and swindled. Bonnet, mittens and pampers size 7 in his crib leaning against the wall, supping on his bottle, chatting with fursuit about the housing market would hardly be noticed.
*Raccoons might be interested in this video, but not Jerry Jerry Jerry's audience.*

Reactions: Mingus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back