Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671323334353103 ... LastLast

Thread: AB/DLism in popular culture

I always cringe when "King Baby", the CSI episode about an AB, comes on. It's disappointing that AB portrayals are always so over-the-top. Let's not forget about the astronaut who drove across the country wearing a diaper to kill another woman. Except I think I read somewhere that she actually didn't wear a diaper, but it doesn't matter. Everyone still knows that case as "the astronaut who drove halfway across the country wearing a diaper."

I wish we weren't always portrayed so negatively, but I have to admit I'd probably laugh at us too if I saw it as an outsider.

Let's see...I can't think of any specific AB/DL references, but there was an episode of the show "Everybody Hates Chris" where one character decided he wanted to be an astronaut when he grew up, and to practice he wore and used a diaper. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" has a scene where one character tries to take himself and his girlfriend back to a memory of when he was about four. Although his mother sees him as a four-year-old, the girlfriend sees him as an adult wearing kiddie pajamas and talking and acting like a four-year-old. No diapers though. And the show "Family Guy" has tons of references to diapers or wetting/soiling oneself.

Darkfinn

It's too bad that diapers get such a negative rap on the news...

I posted about this in TBDL, so I will post about it here because I think its awesome.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsYhHwarvKo

oh yeah and here is another good example of *b/dl in popular culture..... (pay attention at 2:26)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjjEdJbek9I

Pretty Awesome if you ask me, it helps our image. This second video is not JUST popular culture it is CELEBIRTY culture, which gets the word that we are out there, and celebirties are down with it so everyone else should be too(tust me humans fall for it when it comes to celeberities)! Because its hip to be kinky! So its not so bad, cheer up, I think for every negative image the media and hollywood has given us, there can be a postive one to counter act it.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 23-Feb-2008 at 19:17.

There is always Shoot Em Up which had a guy in a diaper sucking a woman's breasts with a bunch of Adult baby stuff around

I couldn't find video of it

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I posted about this in TBDL, so I will post about it here because I think its awesome....
    oh yeah and here is another good example of *b/dl in popular culture..... (pay attention at 2:26)

Pretty Awesome if you ask me, it helps our image. This second video is not JUST popular culture it is CELEBIRTY culture, which gets the word that we are out there, and celebirties are down with it so everyone else should be too(tust me humans fall for it when it comes to celeberities)! Because its hip to be kinky! So its not so bad, cheer up, I think for every negative image the media and hollywood has given us, there can be a postive one to counter act it.
    On the old forums someone posted that Sean Bean is dl... And I saw a reference to Michael Jackson wearing at his ranch...

@ the first video: RAWK ON!! sadly RL diaper parties are not quite like this one... Lucky lucky blue monster... *realizes there is more footage of this video lost in the editing *cries**

Creepy.
    There were two episodes of family guy: Peter says "...like the time I tried adult diapers." Cut to Peter, walks into a room and stops mid-sentence. Wearing normal clothes, though. Another time, they walk in on Quagmire doing something kinky involving full baby attire and a tractor. (._O) I guess they have a neutral take on the whole *B/DL thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    On the old forums someone posted that Sean Bean is dl... And I saw a reference to Michael Jackson wearing at his ranch..
    Who's sean bean!? An actor? Michael Jackson? Did not hear that one either, but nothing is surprising with him haha.

Sean Bean is an actor... The Lord of the Rings:
    The Return of the King (2003) .... Boromir;
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006) (VG) (voice) .... Brother / Emperor Martin / Emperor Martin Septim;
    he played the Lead in "Sharpe" - Sharpe is a British series of television dramas about Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars. Sharpe is the hero of a number of novels by Bernard Cornwell. The show is way, way cool...

Yeah I rememberd there was an article in a magazine that was about Sean Bean and he said he likes to wear diapers or something.

Don't forget Raccoon that he was also in the very good action movie Ronin(also starring Robert De Niro!)