Thread: I gotta be

Default I gotta be

I have been away from home for over 8 weeks now and I have had to be an adult for most of the time.

I did bring a paci and my online mommy sent me two plushies. But it has still been hard.

I am ripping at the seams! I need so much baby attention.

Is there anything that you think of that helps you when you are in a place where you can't be who and what you want to be?

Being a TB and still living with my parents, I'm like that all the time. What I do is daydream. I have so many wild fantasies that could never happen in a million years, but that's what makes them fun ^^ I also like being on this site, and now that I have a laptop, I'm able to get on whenever I want!

Anyway, good luck!

Just a simple connection to my "little" self, is all i need. I take my plushie to work, in my laptop bag, just so i know it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    Being a TB and still living with my parents, I'm like that all the time. What I do is daydream. I have so many wild fantasies that could never happen in a million years, but that's what makes them fun ^^ I also like being on this site, and now that I have a laptop, I'm able to get on whenever I want!

Anyway, good luck!
    Yeah I think playing video games and daydreaming saved me when I have those baby attention / lonely attacks. masterb.. helped me sleep or I would be awake all night.

What you must be going thru must be torture. Yeahh it is important for you to find ways to ease your restless spirit.

Keep us up to date!

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    I have been away from home for over 8 weeks now and I have had to be an adult for most of the time.

I did bring a paci and my online mommy sent me two plushies. But it has still been hard.

I am ripping at the seams! I need so much baby attention.

Is there anything that you think of that helps you when you are in a place where you can't be who and what you want to be?
    An invisibility cloak. ^.^

I always found that I was able to satisfy my desires alone in my room at night or before my parents got home.

When emotions start to overwhelm me I go to the pool and swim laps until I get exhausted. This is normally past the point of 2 miles, but I haven't done it in a long time since I have managed my emotions better and dodged binge/purge pretty well.

Try redirecting your focus to other things. Watch some movies, play video games, start reading an interesting book, talk on the phone, or do any other kind of activity that takes your mind off of your present situation.

The longer you sit around thinking about how much you need your AB time, the more you will crave it. It can be like self-hypnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post

Perspective, you must obtain perspective rather than let a part of your life overshadow your entire being.

Depending on where I am and what I'm doing, I always take some reminder with me also. Sometimes I will doodle/color or watch cartoons in the hotel if I'm on a business trip. I usually take a plushie with me if I'm going to be away for long too.

Sometimes though I plan trips just for my "little" side, to the park, a fair, amusement park, aquarium or zoo. So then I can explore those things with a child like curiosity and nobody is any wiser. If you have some down time while your away you could do something like that. Even as simple as having ice cream works for me. Just find something that makes you feel comforted and go for it.

If none of that is possible then I'd say think of your mommy, maybe call or send each other a message. The little things can make a big difference. If I had a "family" I'd think of them or someone who I know I can share that part of myself with (I have a couple of friends who understand what it's like to feel little).

Over the years I have found lots of ways to satisfy the needs of the "little" me, when I can't have a specific time for it. I hope some of this might help.

Best wishes!