Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would your life be like without diapers?

Default What would your life be like without diapers?

Imagine you would have to go somewhere (for example in jail) for a year and there would not be a chance to get yourself a diaper over there. What would it be like for you?

For me it would be like hell.... I am really addicted to diapers. I wear diapers 24/3 a week and after four days not wearing them I am already desperate to put myself in diapers again. So a whole year without diapers?

What would it be like for you?

I think I'd live. It's not like a physical/chemical addiction like smoking or heroin.
    It'd just be a shame - not the be all and end all.
    Besides, if I were in jail or something, I clearly have bigger things to worry about than missing nappies...!

^^. Agreed. When I was in the hospital after my accident, diapers were at the bottom of my list of things I wanted, even as I had to deal with the stupid pee jug thing or crutching to the toilet. I just wanted what I could not have for what would be a long time-normalcy.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Besides, if I were in jail or something, I clearly have bigger things to worry about than missing nappies...!
    Maybe the first days but I'm pretty sure it would be very boring after a while.

I dunno. To continue the jail metaphor, I'd probably have my time filled being beaten up, sexually-abused or meeting lawyers to discuss my unwavering belief that I'm innocent

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    ^^. Agreed. When I was in the hospital after my accident, diapers were at the bottom of my list of things I wanted, even as I had to deal with the stupid pee jug thing or crutching to the toilet. I just wanted what I could not have for what would be a long time-normalcy.
    I can imagine that. But I didn't ask you to imagine a year without diapers and with serious health issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Imagine you would have to go somewhere (for example in jail) for a year and there would not be a chance to get yourself a diaper over there.

What would it be like for you?
    ^^^^^^

You asked us to imagine we went 'somewhere'... xbabyx went to hospital. The end result was the same (he went without diapers) and he gave you a more-than-appropriate answer!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    ^^^^^^

You asked us to imagine we went 'somewhere'... xbabyx went to hospital. The end result was the same (he went without diapers) and he gave you a more-than-appropriate answer!
    True, but I didn't ask to imagine having very bothering issues at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    True, but I didn't ask to imagine having very bothering issues at the same time.
    What difference does it make? :-/

I dont think it would be much different because i dont get diapers very often.