Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: What would your life be like without diapers?

  1. #1

    Default What would your life be like without diapers?

    Imagine you would have to go somewhere (for example in jail) for a year and there would not be a chance to get yourself a diaper over there. What would it be like for you?

    For me it would be like hell.... I am really addicted to diapers. I wear diapers 24/3 a week and after four days not wearing them I am already desperate to put myself in diapers again. So a whole year without diapers?

    What would it be like for you?

  2. #2

    Default

    I think I'd live. It's not like a physical/chemical addiction like smoking or heroin.
    It'd just be a shame - not the be all and end all.
    Besides, if I were in jail or something, I clearly have bigger things to worry about than missing nappies...!

  3. #3

    Default

    ^^. Agreed. When I was in the hospital after my accident, diapers were at the bottom of my list of things I wanted, even as I had to deal with the stupid pee jug thing or crutching to the toilet. I just wanted what I could not have for what would be a long time-normalcy.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Besides, if I were in jail or something, I clearly have bigger things to worry about than missing nappies...!
    Maybe the first days but I'm pretty sure it would be very boring after a while.

  5. #5

    Default

    I dunno. To continue the jail metaphor, I'd probably have my time filled being beaten up, sexually-abused or meeting lawyers to discuss my unwavering belief that I'm innocent

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    ^^. Agreed. When I was in the hospital after my accident, diapers were at the bottom of my list of things I wanted, even as I had to deal with the stupid pee jug thing or crutching to the toilet. I just wanted what I could not have for what would be a long time-normalcy.
    I can imagine that. But I didn't ask you to imagine a year without diapers and with serious health issues...

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Imagine you would have to go somewhere (for example in jail) for a year and there would not be a chance to get yourself a diaper over there.

    What would it be like for you?
    ^^^^^^

    You asked us to imagine we went 'somewhere'... xbabyx went to hospital. The end result was the same (he went without diapers) and he gave you a more-than-appropriate answer!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    ^^^^^^

    You asked us to imagine we went 'somewhere'... xbabyx went to hospital. The end result was the same (he went without diapers) and he gave you a more-than-appropriate answer!
    True, but I didn't ask to imagine having very bothering issues at the same time.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    True, but I didn't ask to imagine having very bothering issues at the same time.
    What difference does it make? :-/

  10. #10

    Default

    I dont think it would be much different because i dont get diapers very often.

Similar Threads

  1. Balancing Personal Life and Diapers
    By ProphetPaw in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-Jul-2010, 19:46
  2. Do you ever feel like your life is better because you wear diapers ?
    By jasonkid in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 21-Mar-2010, 23:07
  3. Diapers for life?
    By babybobby in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-Jan-2010, 01:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.